• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

[B]? Those of you just back that ate WITHOUT ADR[/B]

Trissy

Indiana is where I live, but Michigan is my home
I'm just wondering if anyone out there went and made their ADR the night before or morning of? Or not at all? Just wondering what to expect?

I had ADR for almost all of my dining but was surprised to see it was hardly needed. LeCellier took us, a party of 5, as a walk up one night for dinner, we were seated immediately (this was last week). Had Sci-Fi ADR but the waiting room was empty. We did try Plaza Restaurant at MK walk up but was told they were all booked. It was also an EMH night though. Maybe why.

Hoop-Dee-Doo and Donald's Breakfast at AK I made as soon as I knew I was going. The rest of our reservations I made the 2nd day we got there. LeCellier, Kona Cafe, Neverland for DS9 and Goofy's Liberty Tavern. I ended up making changes to my Sci Fi and Shutters times and this was not a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter