[B]Sept. water park experts[/B]

intrep93

Mouseketeer
Ok - we are going to WDW the 1st 2 weeks of Sept and are planning on going to both water parks. We plan on doing TL on the Sun. after Labor Day and BB the following Tues. We will try to get to both by 9am opening. My questions: #1 How crowded are they likely to get and how early. #2 How much time should we plan to spend to get through everything. I know the weekend will be worse, that's why I chose the smaller park for Sun - am hoping the locals will be too tired from NOJ Sat to want to get up that early!! I want the kids to both have a great time, but my DH and I are both "Pooh-sized" and I don't really relish the thought of sprinting through the park in a swim suit so we can nab a lounge chair or 2. How bad is it really going to be???

we went to both the 2nd wk of Sept last yr. We did TL as an evening EMH, so I can't say how it was during the day, but it was absolutely deserted that night! There were very few people around, no wait for anything. We went to BB 2 days and it was busier, but still not bad. I thnk the longest line was the ski lift to the family raft ride and one of the bigger slides (can't remember which is up there). If you wanted to walk up there was no wait. We spent most of the day in Ski Patrol and it wasn't crowded at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter