• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

B Resort and Spa- Bedbugs??!!

kreckl

DIS Veteran
We are looking forward to our one night stay here in two weeks, and I have just seen on trip advisor that there has been a recent bedbug infestation. Does anyone have any knowledge of this?
We had a horrific bedbug experience years ago and I have no desire to repeat it!

All of my trips to Orlando ... well over 200, in a wide range of hotels I never have experienced them. Does it happen, yes ... my DD dealt with it in Disney College Program Housing (and not handled well). I've heard no reports at B, not to say it can't happen ... I just don't think ANY place is safe and guaranteed.

I glanced over on TA and didn't see any recent posts about bed bugs ... maybe it was older?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter