[B]Pepper Mkt, Worth a special trip?[/B]

What I like best is what so many dislike. I like that there are several different stations to choose different types of food (Mexican, Italian, Chinese, an American Grill & even a sandwhich bar).

I like that each of us can get something totally different from the other. I like that we can order Steak, Prime Rib, Salmon etc. as counter service on the ddp. I am a very picky eater and have always enjoyed my meals there.

Now there have been a couple of times that I was irritated that it took so long to be seated but that can happen anywhere if you get there at just the wrong time. I have never seen it over run with conventioners.

Many people are iritated about the 10% gratuity but we always have such attentive servers that keep our glasses filled that I always leave them extra on the table. I wish I could get the service at the ts places we eat at where I am charged an automatic 18% gratuity.

James & Alexis both wanted pizza
1disney7.jpg

James Really liked it and ate it all gone
1disney9.jpg

But Alexis Hated it
1disney8.jpg

Jason got the Beef Fajita Platter served with black beans and rice
1disney10.jpg

He really liked it .. he said it was better then it looked ...
I got the Ribeye Steak with 2 types of Potatos
1disney11.jpg

mine was so good ... Mmmmmm:thumbsup2

and then after jason got
1disney13.jpg

I got
1disney12.jpg

Overall It was a great counter service meal

Actually.. I think it is a very good choice for you based on the reasons you already stated. You'd like to check PM and CSR out.. and you want to do it on a waterpark/minigolf day. You are pretty close to Blizzard Beach once at CSR so you might as well try it.
It's great to get others opinions but we all know not everyone likes the same things. Couldn't hurt to try:)

I loved the food there. If you have no reservation anywhere else, it is an excellent choice because it has a way bigger selection than any other resort food court..MUCH bigger. Food is no bad and if you feel like some sort of selection and don't have a ressie anywhere, I'd go. We might do that one night these week.

Leaving tomorrow for Grand Floridian..woo hooooo!

Julie

I am really thinking this one might make the list on one of our goof off days!!!
Keep the responses coming, love hearing the lies and dislikes!!!

Hi!!
We are getting ready for our 10 nt free dining trip, and I was wondering if pepper market is work a special trip, to see the resort and have lunch?
We go to the parks yearly, generally for at least 10-15 days each year, so it is not like we are going to be commando, or upset if we miss something....

Pepper Market looks like it has some good choices, and might be a good choice on a waterpark/mini golf morning...

tell me about your experiences! it is a CS, correct?
The PM is the best CS spot you'll find. Where else can you get a steak for counter service credit. My favorite is the mexican station or the grill station. The salads are good too!! You can go wrong with this place. :thumbsup2

The Pepper Market is my favorite spot to eat when we stay at CSR. We eat there at least 4 times. Some of the best meals we've had at WDW.

The Pepper Market is my favorite spot to eat when we stay at CSR. We eat there at least 4 times. Some of the best meals we've had at WDW.

2cg25bb.jpg

2mcyr68.jpg

s5znds.jpg

a2ta1j.jpg

fjnmf9.jpg

Grilled Tuna
ne6em1.jpg

The pictures say it all. Most definitely not worth an extra trip. We gave up and ate anywhere else during our CSR stay. Food is poor quality and service is snippy, lazy and unpleasant.

We eat at the Pepper Mkt every time we go to Disney (twice every year) and we go there STRICTLY to eat- I get the Rib Eye and husband gets the Prime Rib and I can tell you that it is always one of the best tasting steaks on property. We love that place!!

We stayed at CSR last November and were very unhappy with PM-- they charged the "service charge" for out to-go orders and the food was below par.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter