[B]Pepper Mkt, Worth a special trip?[/B]

DanaHesson

DIS Veteran
Hi!!
We are getting ready for our 10 nt free dining trip, and I was wondering if pepper market is work a special trip, to see the resort and have lunch?
We go to the parks yearly, generally for at least 10-15 days each year, so it is not like we are going to be commando, or upset if we miss something....

Pepper Market looks like it has some good choices, and might be a good choice on a waterpark/mini golf morning...

tell me about your experiences! it is a CS, correct?

We enjoy staying at CSR and usually eat at PM once during the trip. With so many other dining choices on property I don't think I'd go out of my way to go there just to eat. The PM is a food court so I don't know if it counts as counter service.:earsboy:

Pepper Market *is* a CS restaurant. It's a very good value for CS credits, actually, because you can even get a steak with one CS credit. We think the food there is quite good.

Note: PM *does* charge a 10% service charge to cash customers, BUT it IS included with your DDP, so you won't be charged for this.

Aboslutely not..the food there is horrible!

Agreed.... 100%. I wouldn't take the time out of my day to eat there. Nothing special at all. It's around the same quality of the food court at your local mall.

We make it our CS meal when we are at DHS. I am not fond of any CS at DHS, and it is close to DHS. Lots of choices, feels like TS.

We make it our CS meal when we are at DHS. I am not fond of any CS at DHS, and it is close to DHS. Lots of choices, feels like TS.

I am in agreement here. I think it's a pretty good deal for a CS credit.

I don't know that I would go out of my way to eat there off of the DDP, but I think it is an above average use of a CS credit.

We had breakfast there yesterday and wanted to have lunch there too but we were just not hungry enough. DH was bummed as he really wanted to try it so we decided to work it in on our Oct trip.

we like the taco salad & the fajitas.... the servings are huge!

We usually go there on our Animal Kingdom day and split the taco salad. (In January we were 3 adults eating it!:headache: )

We are trying to make the rounds and at least SEE all the resorts. I am a VERY picky eater, I have yet to find anything at any of the "food courts" that I get excited about EXCEPT worms in dirt and the cupcakes at Pop Century :)
if it is counter service, I pretty much expect to be disappointed any where I go. To those of you who have eaten at Pop Century food Court or the Mara at AKL, how does it compare in quality? I can tell the variety is good....

I have not ate at Pop Century yet.

But I think the food at the Pepper Market is better than the food at the Mara. DH and I are planning to head over to CSR one day to have the Pepper Market, we really enjoyed it when we stayed at CSR a few years ago. We are going to go there for an early dinner one night and then head over to Downtown Disney.

We've always had really great food at the Pepper Market. However, we normally stay there so it's not out of the way for us.

I would make the trip if you wanted to wander around CSR (it's a lovely resort), but not JUST to eat there.

My family makes a special trip just to eat every visit to WDW. Great food. Much better than the Mara.

I my opinion - which is what was asked for in this question - the food and hassle of the Pepper Market are not worth the effort. We've been out to CSR three times to eat at PM and twice it was so full of conventionairs we didn't even try getting in. The third time it wasn 't busy at all. The food was okay but the system is confusing and not customer friendly. If you haven't been before and you have the time, trying it won't hurt but don't expect it to be great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter