• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

[B]Merry Christma-hana-kwanza everyone!!!![/B]

***twinkle toes***

twinkle, twinkle, little star!
Merry Christm-hana-kwanza, and a hap-hap-happy new year!!!!!! :teeth: :wizard: and happy b-day to all those ppl who were born on the 25th! :cheer2: :goodvibes happy birthday!!!!!! :goodvibes

i know two people whose birthdays are on the 25th...
Hannah Thiem, and Jimmy Buffett...
and Merry Christmas...

just to be perky and a little annoying...

MeRrY ChRiStMaS!
**EDITED TO ADD**
OH! I heard that Chanukah starts tomorrow too so

HaPpY ChAnUkAh!

Sorry I don't know the chankuah colors.. so it gets green and red too.

merry-christmas.jpg

Merry Christmas Y'all!!!

polysisterchick said:
Sorry I don't know the chankuah colors.. so it gets green and red too.
I would guess blue and white. :confused3

MuNkY said:
I would guess blue and white. :confused3

but maybe it is green and gold cuz I have a random driedel(sp) in my pen drawer (i think that is how you spell drawer.... not sure. why didn't I pay attention in spelling class when we learned that?!?!?!) and it is green and gold.

In my school we are not allowed to say the "C" word.
But hey! I am away from school for a while so

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ALL OTHER HOLIDAYS SPENT!!!!!!

Arielfn93 said:
In my school we are not allowed to say the "C" word.
But hey! I am away from school for a while so

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ALL OTHER HOLIDAYS SPENT!!!!!!

One of My friends and I came up with a word that can't offend anyone. We kept yelling it in the halls at school. :rotfl2:

Merry Chriquanzukah! (Chri-Quanz-ukah) ;)

polysisterchick said:
but maybe it is green and gold cuz I have a random driedel(sp) in my pen drawer (i think that is how you spell drawer.... not sure. why didn't I pay attention in spelling class when we learned that?!?!?!) and it is green and gold.
But it's a jewish holiday, and the main jewish country is Isreal. Isreal's colors are blue and white, so yeah. :confused3

Plus dreidels come in all colors. I had one that was brown and black.

You people! Don't you know that it's Happy Holidays? And now we are buying Holiday Trees, and Holiday Wreaths, and it's the Holiday Break? Sheez. Merry Christmas :)

MuNkY said:
But it's a jewish holiday, and the main jewish country is Isreal. Isreal's colors are blue and white, so yeah. :confused3

Plus dreidels come in all colors. I had one that was brown and black.

lol, i didn't know that. You learn something new everyday.. next semester when we actually go over flags and stuff I will know.

AmoDolphin said:
You people! Don't you know that it's Happy Holidays? And now we are buying Holiday Trees, and Holiday Wreaths, and it's the Holiday Break? Sheez. Merry Christmas :)
lol you bring up a good point.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!
PSST--the DAYS in HOLIDAYS is in white....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter