[B]Favorite must have dessert at table restaruants[/B]

kakjoe

Earning My Ears
Okay everyone we will be at Disney starting Sunday. We are so pumped. :banana: I was wondering what are your favorite must have desserts at each of the four parks or resorts? Thanks for your input and if you post a picture of it as well thanks for that. I love the board that has pics of different dishes everyone trys down at DW.

Disney Here we come!! June 19-25 POFQ

:jumping1:

I'm gonna re-bump because we've never done dessert! We're always so full from the meal! But this time I'm making a pledge to get dessert at every sit down meal we have!

The volcano thingy.
Its sinful.

Disney makes the largest bananna splits too.

...then bring Hawaii to you!

I like the Chocolate Vahlrona Lava Cake at the Contemporary Grill. It's a signature dessert of the lodge at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, recreated for the CG!

Mine used to be the chocolate chimichanga at San Angel Inn, but they don't have that anymore :sad1: I think I'm going to start a petition to bring that back. :goodvibes

Other favorites are the No Way Jose at Beaches 'n Cream and the chocolate mousse crunches at Boma. My favorite counter service desserts are kringles at the Bakeri Kringla og Cafe in Norway, the rice krispy treats that you can find all over the parks and resorts, and my new favorite: the german chocolate chip cake cookies that you can find in Germany and at Goofy's Candy Kitchen in Down Town Disney. :cloud9:

Krista princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter