[B]Do you have full confidence?[/B]

kittykitty87

DIS Veteran
Is there a ride that always takes you a few words of encouragement before you get on it? I haven't been to Orlando since 2000 and I didn't go on a lot of rides then as I was scared! :confused3

Now however is a different story! I love rollercoasters and can't wait to try them all out! The 2 I'm rather worried about however are TOT and Rock & Rollercoaster! Sure I will go on them though... :confused:

Is there a ride that always takes you a few words of encouragement before you get on it? I haven't been to Orlando since 2000 and I didn't go on a lot of rides then as I was scared! :confused3

Now however is a different story! I love rollercoasters and can't wait to try them all out! The 2 I'm rather worried about however are TOT and Rock & Rollercoaster! Sure I will go on them though... :confused:

The only ride in Florida I ever stook in line for and chickened out of was Shiekra at Busch Gardens, and I'm a coaster fanatic. That first drop is scary. My daughter and I did almost leave the Tower of Terror the first time we did it, but I'm so glad we didn't. Not as scary as it looks and it's so much fun! I think most of the rides in WDW are pretty mild. Good luck! :)

The Tower of Terror. I have ridden this several times but each time I have to build up my confidence. Love the ride when I do go on it though. It is just a Rush and different every time. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter