• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

[B]Buying stuff at resort vs. We Go Shop... what's cheaper for small order??[/B]

moopdog

Dreaming of Disney....
I only need a list simliar to this: milk, cheese & lunchmeat, mayo, bread, 1-2 frozen pizzas, bagels & cream cheese, juice and 2-3 gallons of water.

Already bringing a suitcase full of bottled water, Peanut butter, dry cereal & dry snacks.

We are on the dining plan so this is for breakfasts and for midnight snacks (DH).

Is is cheaper to get those items at the resort store, or to order from Wegoshop and pay the $15 charge? And IF we were to do that... should we just get the bottles of water through them anyway??

Thanks!

moopdog said:
I only need a list simliar to this: milk, cheese & lunchmeat, mayo, bread, 1-2 frozen pizzas, bagels & cream cheese, juice and 2-3 gallons of water.

Already bringing a suitcase full of bottled water, Peanut butter, dry cereal & dry snacks.

We are on the dining plan so this is for breakfasts and for midnight snacks (DH).

Is is cheaper to get those items at the resort store, or to order from Wegoshop and pay the $15 charge? And IF we were to do that... should we just get the bottles of water through them anyway??

Thanks!

If I were you I'd try the staples.com water delivery and buy the rest at the hotel. I think wegoshop is worthwhile if you're buying a whole lot of groceries. Then again that's just MHO.

:teeth:

moopdog said:

Thanks!
I agree with cseca...have staples ship all the water. Then you can freeze everything else (except the pizzas/milkand maybe the juice/bread) and put them in a soft sided cooler and have it as a carry on...at the resort get the pizza and milk. Even thought it is a little more expensive than at a market it will be less than $15 more.

Personally, we found ourselves stuffed on the dining plan...we had packed some pretzles, gardetos, etc for munchies...and we split breakfast so we got a good value for a counter service meal!!! I hope what you end up having to buy at the resort is a minimum. Have a great trip! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter