[B]Anyone else disappointed that Le Cellier changed[/B]

justamy27

Mouseketeer
Is anyone else disappointed in Le Cellier changed the strip steak to a steak with roasted new potatoes instead of the cream cheese mashed? Everything was great but my wife was just not happy that they did that since she loved the cream cheese mashed so much.

:lmao: Sorry, I'm just imagining how that sounds to a person who's not familiar with Le Cellier.

I feel for you. It's tough when a restaurant changes something on a menu you love, especially if you're like me and have a hard time finding things you like sometimes. It's extremely rare for me to find mashed potatoes that I like, and I would probably have liked the cream cheese mashed potatoes if I'd given them a chance.

I believe the strip steak always came with roasted potatoes, and it was the filet, that came with mashed.

We're glad they are trying new things. I'm looking forward to reviews of the new menu.

Our family of 6 ate at Le Cellier 2 weeks ago and three had the strip steak. Everyone loved the steaks but no one liked the potatoes. We do not have picky eaters and all the potatoes went back with one bite out of each. Still had a great time and I loved my fillet. It was the best I had all week.

I have a problem with the new menu in that they have removed the appetiser of choice for my DH, the entree which my daughter and I would choose, (no there is no substitute on the new menu suitable for our dietary needs).

We are playing the waiting game to see if they come to their senses, but I have alternate plans for those dinners we have booked there, if this does not work out for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter