Aww, look what my husband got me for Channukah!

Disney Dreams

Proudly afflicted with TDMA!
So, each year my husband generally gives me one really nice gift and a few little ones for Channukah (not 8, LOL, that stopped when I was about 10).

Last night was the first night of Channukah - and look what I got:
1291344431.jpg

I thought you all could share in my excitement. I love bears and knew that I was going to get a Duffy (as I was told I was not allowed to buy one LOL), but I thought I was going to get the little one. This is the big one. And wow! It's really big! Duffy's head is bigger than mine! :rotfl: In the picture above, he is sitting on our couch, if that gives any size reference for you.

He is sooooo soft and huggable. I love my Duffy! :love: (And my DH for getting him for me.)

Thanks for letting me share,
Dreams

Hey Dreams, nice bear! I so much miss VMK this time of year. I am not Jewish but I have a very dear friend that is. Remember the "dreidel" song that played on Main Street? I learned it for her, she is now 79 years old and loves that I learned it for her. By the way, Happy Channukah!! :tink:

divider_600.gif

Happy Channukah!

That is very cute. I do not recognize the name though. I know the Steiff name very well though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter