Autograph Pages & Personalized Covers (Disney and Universal)

Hello. I LOVE all your autograph pages. They are simply amazing!!! I would love 2 personalized covers for my little girl, Isabella - 1 princesses & 1 Mickey & gang!!! Thank you SOOOOO much!!!!

For those of you who have made your autograph books on shutterfly, do the sharpies smear? Sorry.....never done this before.

I'm having a little trouble with getting the picture to download to Shutterfly. I think it's on my end & maybe someone can help me out. I am using a Macbook pro & the pics won't download to shutter fly. I think I need to convert them into JPG but clueless how to do it. Help anyone?

Hi! I was wondering if I could get a mickey & pals autograph cover that said Jett's Autograph Book?

Thanks so much!

Hey there. Could I possibly get a Mickey & Pals Cover with "Shayna's Autograph Book" on it. and maybe 2014 somewhere.

Thank you so much!

I'm having a little trouble with getting the picture to download to Shutterfly. I think it's on my end & maybe someone can help me out. I am using a Macbook pro & the pics won't download to shutter fly. I think I need to convert them into JPG but clueless how to do it. Help anyone?

I also sometimes have trouble getting pictures to show up when downloading them to Shutterfly. Usually I will just create a private photo album on facebook and upload them all to there and then upload them to shutterfly from there.

For those of you who have made your autograph books on shutterfly, do the sharpies smear? Sorry.....never done this before.

When we used ours we used a pen but I would think that Sharpies wouldn't smear. The pages are a little glossy but not enough that I think they would smear.

I also sometimes have trouble getting pictures to show up when downloading them to Shutterfly. Usually I will just create a private photo album on facebook and upload them all to there and then upload them to shutterfly from there.

I'm having trouble too! My problem with your solution is that I'm not on Facebook. Anyone else have a suggestion?

I have the pages downloaded to my FB in an album & now ready to make my autograph book. Is making a photo book through Shutterfly the BEST way to go? Are the pages thick enough to keep a sharpie from bleeding through? I'm sorry I have so many questions, but this is my first time trying to make one on my own. LOVE the idea, but I kinda stink at arts & crafts lol!!!

I have the pages downloaded to my FB in an album & now ready to make my autograph book. Is making a photo book through Shutterfly the BEST way to go? Are the pages thick enough to keep a sharpie from bleeding through? I'm sorry I have so many questions, but this is my first time trying to make one on my own. LOVE the idea, but I kinda stink at arts & crafts lol!!!

For me personally I use Shutterfly because it's easy to use and I haven't had issues with them not printing because of copyright. We used pen in our last autograph book from them but are planning on using Sharpies next time. I don't think they will bleed threw unless for somereason a character pushed down really hard on the marker. Good Luck making your book!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter