• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Autograph Books With Character Specific Pages...

I love the ideas about the pages in alphabetical order! I tried a book and it was a disaster. I found a great idea for my last two trips. We took an autograph mat (like many people use for weddings or baby showers). We used a small garbage bag and put them in the bottom of the stroller. They were a little bulky so we used a smaller size the next year with a smaller photo opening. They look awesome hanging in the girls room with our favorite photo from the trip. The autograph books just ended up in a drawer. Thanks for the great ideas!

Since I have a fairly new Mac and no real programs on my computer, what programs do you all have to print the autograph cards so they are all the same size? I plan on hitting Staples tomorrow and look at some things. Was also thinking of getting something like photoshop to start making my own cards some day, but I don't know if that would be a good program....what do all the creaters here use? HELP!!!

I used someone else's pages but I just uploaded them to Walgreen's website and printed them as 4 x 6 pics. I don't have any info on what programs the "creators" used but if you find something that works good be sure to post it! I would love to make my own and have plenty of time until our next trip - 507 days away, lol!

I love the ideas about the pages in alphabetical order! I tried a book and it was a disaster. I found a great idea for my last two trips. We took an autograph mat (like many people use for weddings or baby showers). We used a small garbage bag and put them in the bottom of the stroller. They were a little bulky so we used a smaller size the next year with a smaller photo opening. They look awesome hanging in the girls room with our favorite photo from the trip. The autograph books just ended up in a drawer. Thanks for the great ideas!

This is a great idea! We did this for my daughter's first birthday party and I had thought about doing this for our Disney trip next year since we already did the autograph book. What size mat did you use and what size are you planning to use next time? I'm just afraid we would have it bent up by the end of our trip - how did you prevent that? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter