Aunty's 90min Session Review

Mumof4mice

DIS Veteran
The 90 minutes "included" sessions are unavailable for all dates when I checked. I assume the booking slots are released at some ungodly hour each day (I'm on Australian EST)?

Has anyone managed to book the "included" session? Did your children enjoy it? Is it worth trying to grab one of them when the 120 minute sessions are easily bookable? Thank you!

Reservations become available at 7am HST 14 days from the date you want your child/children to attend Aunty's Beach House.

The 90 minutes "included" sessions are unavailable for all dates when I checked. I assume the booking slots are released at some ungodly hour each day (I'm on Australian EST)?

Has anyone managed to book the "included" session? Did your children enjoy it? Is it worth trying to grab one of them when the 120 minute sessions are easily bookable? Thank you!
My 6 year old kid liked the free experiences more than the ones I paid for. I paid for the Max Surf experience and she said it was a lot of exercising LOL. The free experience, they made hand leis and colored. She took home goodies at both experinces.

My son loved both the free and paid. He did Goofy/Max surf lesson's and loved it, he is more active type of boy and goofy is his fav character. The paid you get pics too, so love that part. You have to book these like you do for you do for lightening reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter