August 31, 2015 Dream

Hi. We will be cruising on this trip!
Myself- Toniann, DH- Wayne, kids- joe (will be 15), Paige ( will be 13), and Victoria (will be 11). This is our 3rd Disney cruise and our 2nd time on the dream.:cool1::woohoo::woohoo:

Hello!
We will be on this cruise as well! It will be our second Disney Cruise and second time on the Dream.
It will be myself and my husband
and our 3 children: my daughter will be just turning 14, my son will be 11 and my youngest daughter will be 6. She turns 7 the day we dock back in Port Canaveral - bittersweet day!
Only 513 days till we Sail Away! :)

This will be cruise number five for us. Can't wait...it's been a few years.

Joe (DGF), Mimi (DGM), and Jonathan (DGS; will be 14)

Hello :) This will be our 2nd Disney cruise and first time on the dream! My tribe of five, me, husband, son 8 and twin son and daughter 5! We are so excited!

What types of things do you give or have people given you?

Last cruise I made etched bottles for our wonder cruise. I put the ships name and dates of our cruise. I included a note to fill it with whatever sand was brought back in their shoes. That was for the adults. The kids I gave trading pins, and other assorted items. We had a list of each person in our group. Their age was included so gifts would be appropriate .
We have received many wonderful items. They include: a gold necklace with the Disney characters on it. Personalized tote bags, Items from people hometowns ( whatever their town specializes in). One family gave all the men a large Swiss chocolate . My sons name is joe so he got a j. They told us that it's was a tradition in their family and that we were now like a family. That was so special and touching. I will never forget that!
The kids (and I) love coming back to our room to see our surprises. We also love to pick out and deliver our gifts. By the time the cruise comes, we feel as if we know our cruisemates ( by this site or the one on Facebook) so we love to gift our new friends!!

We just made reservations. First Disney cruise. Me, DH, DS (3), and DS (4).

Completely overshadows our DisneyWorld trip in September.

Congratulations!!!! How exciting for you all!! Are you having the ceremony on the ship or Castaway Cay?

Just saw this, sorry:) I am the castaway cay bride for our sailing. Thank you so much!!

I am beyond excited. Since it's my first cruise I'm a bit unsure of how FE groups work. Is there one already started for our dates?

Hi, We just booked to go on the cruise! Very excited, this will be DH and my 4th cruise and the kids 3rd! :cool1:

The kids are so excited to do Fish Extenders again, they loved it last time! Looking forward to chatting with you all as we get closer to the cruise!:cheer2:

Just now booked our cruise. So excited! Our first family cruise.

Traveling with me, DH, DD11, and DD8 in a Cat 4D room.

Kara

Hello,
Just booked this cruise for my niece (she'll be 13) and I. I will be letting her know at Christmas.
I would like to learn more about the FE and where to find/sign up for the list this sounds like fun.
:wave2:

We are in!!! DH and I along with DD6 and DD3. So excited even if it feels like such a looooong way away. If we haven't started an FE list yet I can keep tabs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter