August 2023

Poohbear80

Earning My Ears
Who is on the count down or already started their Disney world vacation? Post your dates below. I will be there on 30th and 31st August this year. I am so excited. Not long to go. Seen a thread for September but didn’t see one specifically for August. I don’t know if I missed it. I am currently booked at gran destino those nights but considering staying a night at the poly. Post your dates and where you’re staying below if you wish.

Our trip is August 20-26, so getting closer! 😍

Our kids have no idea, and have been asking to go, as we haven’t been in a few years. As of right now they think our trip is to the beach, so I’m still planning when exactly I’m going to surprise them lol.
I'm going through something similar! We're going on the 23rd, and all along I've been planning to surprise them that morning, but now I'm debating telling them a few days early. I'm not sure!

Our trip is August 20-26, so getting closer! 😍

Our kids have no idea, and have been asking to go, as we haven’t been in a few years. As of right now they think our trip is to the beach, so I’m still planning when exactly I’m going to surprise them lol.
Omg! How exciting. That is so lovely. Have a nice holiday. I’m sure they will be so shocked and excited.

I'm going through something similar! We're going on the 23rd, and all along I've been planning to surprise them that morning, but now I'm debating telling them a few days early. I'm not sure!
I couldn’t keep a surprise like that either. 😄

we're going weds august 16th to tues august 22!!

Hoping since a lot of schools are starting back up, that the crowds wont be insane!

Aug 11-17 CBR, 2 nights off site. 8 days and counting. Hoping crowds will start to thin by then, but I'm not all that hopeful. I think we are just a week too early.

I say tell them a few days early. It'll still be a great surprise but then they'll also have a few days of excitement and suspense. I went ahead and told my daughter a couple months in advance and she's loving just talking about it and imagining being there.

I say tell them a few days early. It'll still be a great surprise but then they'll also have a few days of excitement and suspense. I went ahead and told my daughter a couple months in advance and she's loving just talking about it and imagining being there.
That’s what we’re leaning towards, telling them about 3 days before!
Our last big trip we told them nearly a year in advance, and that was wonderful to plan with them. This is going to be an entirely different trip (only one day in the parks for MNSSHP), and with being there fairly recently we figured a surprise might be more fun! But we’re dying to tell them!

Just booked a last minute, post-cruise stay to do Food & Wine Festival on 8/26 and 8/27. Very good rate on a room at BWI (assuming construction played into that) so we can walk back-and-forth between Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter