August 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I am canceling BOG for August 28, 2014 at 6:35pm for 4 people. I hope someone can use it.

Michelle

I have a Chef Mickey's, Aug 23, 6:35pm, for 4 to cancel.
PM me if you want to coordinate a time. Thanks!

*cancelled*

I've had to rearrange our ADR on our Epcot day to meet up with friends, so I now have a 5.25pm reservation at Akershus for 2 on August 21st that I need to cancel... if anyone wants to co-ordinate, please PM me. :)

I will be cancelling Beaches & Cream ADR for Thursday, August 14, 2014, 1:00 pm lunch, 5 people. CANCELLED

I will be cancelling Be Our Guest Restaurant ADR for Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 6:20 pm dinner, 5 people.

PM me if you want to try and coordinate a time to get the ADR. Otherwise, I will be cancelling by the end of the day.

Policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward.

Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

Please subscribe using the option in Thread Tools!

Just a reminder of the thread guidelines for Cancellation Posts.

Only cancellation notice posts will be allowed, wanted and coordinating on the board posts are all deleted without comment.

Thanks! :goodvibes

Just cancelled a Chef Mickey breakfast reservation for 3 ppl at 10:50 for this Friday, 8/1 if anyone is interested and can see if it's still available~

Managed to find a time that worked better for my trip, so I cancelled a reservation for 2 at BoG on Sunday, 8/10 @ 9:25pm.

Canceling a Crystal Palace pre-RD 8:05am for 5 people on 8/30. Will coordinate if interested. Shoot a PM or a msg here I post count is too low to PM.

Edit: Claimed

I have the following to cancel:

Friday, August 8-1900 Park Fare 8pm-4 guests
Saturday, August 9-Crystal Palace 10:15am-4 guests
Saturday, August 9-Garden Grill 5:45pm-4 guests

PM if you would like to coordinate. Will be cancelling Sunday evening if no one is interested.

Just cancelled Via Napoli for 4 on Aug 15 at 7pm...found the Mama Melrose I was looking for so if one of you cancelled that...thanks!!!!

I've just cancelled a Sci Fi lunch for 4 ppl at 12.30 on the 24th August.

I also need to cancel the following so if u want to coordinate then PM me:

50s Prime Time on the 22nd August for 4 ppl at 5.35pm
Hollywood & Vine for 4 ppl on 24th August at 4.25pm :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter