August 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Will cancel Ohana, August 26 at 5:10pm, four people.
Will cancel tonight at 9:30pm Florida time.

Gonna be canceling both of these tomorrow at 6pm. PM if you are interested:

CRT at 2:30pm on 08/27 for 5 people

Tusker House pre-RD on 08/31 at 8am for 5 people

Going to cancel at 8:20 BOG for 4 people on 8/27 at exactly 10:00 ET this evening.

I was able to get a walk up cancellation for this evening in front of BOG for a better time for us (for tonight) so we were able to eat there this evening. There was a CM outside with a clipboard around 1:00, so if you are unsuccessful and at the park, it's worth asking if you walk by if they are offering cancellations. She hand wrote me a reservation confirmation that I brought to the restaurant at our time (5:30), but seemed to have a bunch of times for each slot. I have no idea if this is a regular thing or not, but it worked great for us!

Going to cancel at 8:20 BOG for 4 people on 8/27 at exactly 10:00 ET this evening. I was able to get a walk up cancellation for this evening in front of BOG for a better time for us (for tonight) so we were able to eat there this evening. There was a CM outside with a clipboard around 1:00, so if you are unsuccessful and at the park, it's worth asking if you walk by if they are offering cancellations. She hand wrote me a reservation confirmation that I brought to the restaurant at our time (5:30), but seemed to have a bunch of times for each slot. I have no idea if this is a regular thing or not, but it worked great for us!

Just cancelled. Sorry for the delay.

Going to cancel at 8:20 BOG for 4 people on 8/27 at exactly 10:00 ET this evening. I was able to get a walk up cancellation for this evening in front of BOG for a better time for us (for tonight) so we were able to eat there this evening. There was a CM outside with a clipboard around 1:00, so if you are unsuccessful and at the park, it's worth asking if you walk by if they are offering cancellations. She hand wrote me a reservation confirmation that I brought to the restaurant at our time (5:30), but seemed to have a bunch of times for each slot. I have no idea if this is a regular thing or not, but it worked great for us![/QUOTE
Just cancelled - sorry for the delay.

Hello, I'll probably cancel The following reservations this afternoon around 3pm eastern or tonight - but PM me if interested and I can cancel later:

BOG - 3 people at 8:20 PM
Crystal palace - 3 people at 4:45 PM

Also, does anyone have any recommendations for an earlyish last disney dinner on the early side (we have a 3 year old) in epcot, MK or MK resort areas? Many thanks - there are several options but I'm a little overwhelmed. Thanks!

Will be cancelling Chef Mickey's 11:10 a.m. on Sept. 1 this coming weekend. Too many other preferred character dining ops. Let me know--I will be doing this at about 7 p.m. today 8/26 unless I hear from somebody wanting to coordinate.:)

Just cancelled Coral Reef 8/30 4:45 party of 2
We got a later adr which worked out better for us

I am going to cancel a reservation at Be Our Guest on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at 8:40 pm for a party of 5. If interested in trying to coordinate, please let me know. If I don't hear from anyone, I will cancel it this Saturday 8/30. :wizard:

Just realized I put this in the wrong thread - moving to October 2014.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter