August 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I'll be cancelling the following at some point soon (but will wait to see if anyone wants them first):

8/22: 1900 Park Fare for 4 at 6:45pm
8/22: Akershus for 4 at 8:15pm

Canceled Tusker house for 4 5:15 pm 8/23
canceled Aukershus for 10:55 8/25
Crystal Palace 8/26 08:05 am
Cape Mae Cafe 8/27 8:05

I finally got most of the rezzy's i'm looking for... now if I could just snag a royal table I'd be all set.

Going to Cancel in One Hour PM me if you would like before then If you want them Both For 4 People:
Cinderella's Royal Table
Magic Kingdom® Park

Date: Saturday, August 27, 2011
Time: 8:10 a.m.

and
1900 Park Fare
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Time: 7:05 p.m.

Also
Rainforest Café® Animal Kingdom
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park

Date: Friday, August 26, 2011
Time: 6:15 p.m.

Does anyone want a 2:35 Mama Melrose Fantasmic package on 8/25 for 3? I won't cancel this one until tomorrow, if anyone is interested in it let me know.

Going to Cancel Now! Good luck :goodvibes

Going to Cancel in One Hour PM me if you would like before then If you want them Both For 4 People:
Cinderella's Royal Table
Magic Kingdom® Park

Date: Saturday, August 27, 2011
Time: 8:10 a.m.

and
1900 Park Fare
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Time: 7:05 p.m.

Also
Rainforest Café® Animal Kingdom
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park

Date: Friday, August 26, 2011
Time: 6:15 p.m.

I also just cancelled the following:

8/24 9:15 Tutto Italiz for 3
8/25 7:15 Coral Reef for 3

Did anyone else see they opened up everyday for fantasmic packages? I thought it was a glitch but there are reservations available everyday at least through august.

Did anyone else see they opened up everyday for fantasmic packages? I thought it was a glitch but there are reservations available everyday at least through august.

That happened probably a month ago, maybe more.

That happened probably a month ago, maybe more.

No, this is in fact a recent new development - at least on the internet. I'vebeen looking for a 3 on 8/23 for months and the new dates opened up only a few days ago.

No, this is in fact a recent new development - at least on the internet. I'vebeen looking for a 3 on 8/23 for months and the new dates opened up only a few days ago.

Thats what I thought I think they just went up with the food and wine stuff last weekend. I have been looking to switch restaurants on mine for the last couple weeks and checking every day. I had thought they just messed up the date screen till I actually tried today.

yes i am thrilled, they said they would have shows every night but every time i checked it was a very limited # of days highlighted, i checked yesterday and noticed that almost every day was clickable but they still didn't have the times i wanted for the day i wanted but today, low and behold I GOT THE DAY AND TIME (well sorta the time) i wanted more like 530 dinner but they only had 435 so i grabbed it anyway.:lovestruc

Thats what I thought I think they just went up with the food and wine stuff last weekend. I have been looking to switch restaurants on mine for the last couple weeks and checking every day. I had thought they just messed up the date screen till I actually tried today.

DITTO!!!!!!!!! me too and i was happy i finally got it

I posted the below here on 7/14 after I was able to book a F! package online for Tuesday, 8/30. Now, I don't remember if I used the old "manually type in the date if the dates are greyed out on the calendar trick" or not. But I definitely booked it online.

Just cancelled:

Cape May 8/30 6:45pm - 4 people

also

Fantasmic Package @ Mama Melrose's on 9/1 4:55pm - 4 people

A couple more of my soon-to-be-cancelled:

8/23: Crystal Palace for 4 at 7:15pm
8/24: Akershus for 4 at 5:25pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter