August 2010 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also like the new online system, you can see what's available in the area you want to spend your day...much better than the old system! Also, when you go into a park you can check at the guest services center, they usually have dining availability posted (correct me if I am wrong, but I have seen this before).

Will need to cancel the following. Pm me if interested by the end of today:
Chef Mickey's Thurs. 8/19 11:15 for 6
Chef Mickey's Fri. 8/20 7:05 AM for 6

I sent a PM earlier today for the 7:05AM.

Thank you for the heads up!:banana:

There has been a bunch of posts in the past few days that aren't complying with the guidelines set out in the first post.

The posts have all been removed, but just a gentle reminder to "Please Read 1st Post" before posting. Thanks! :goodvibes

We have changed our August trip to an October trip so I have a bunch of cancellations! All are for a party of 4 except 'Ohana, which is 5.

8/18 'Ohana 5:05 taken
8/20 Chefs de France 6:50
8/21 Momma Melrose 12:25
8/21 Cape May Cafe 7:55 spoken for and waitlisted!
8/22 Narcoossees 7:50
8/28 Le Cellier 4:15 spoken for and waitlisted!

PM me if you want to coordinate a cancellation time.

We have changed our August trip to an October trip so I have a bunch of cancellations! All are for a party of 4 except 'Ohana, which is 5.

8/18 'Ohana 5:05
8/21 Cape May Cafe 7:55
8/28 Le Cellier 4:15

Sent you a PM.:goodvibes

tinkamom,

I am new to this and this is my first post.:)
I am interested in your 8/18 'Ohana if it is not spoken for yet. Can you PM me? I can't send a PM to you since I don't have 10 posts.
Thanks!

tinkamom,

I am new to this and this is my first post.:)
I am interested in your 8/18 'Ohana if it is not spoken for yet. Can you PM me? I can't send a PM to you since I don't have 10 posts.
Thanks!

Just post here if the time I PM'ed you is OK!

Thank you tinkamom for getting back to me. Is it possible to do it exactly one hour later. I will be away from my computer at the time you suggested.
Or anytime this morning?

Thank you tinkamom for getting back to me. Is it possible to do it exactly one hour later. I will be away from my computer at the time you suggested.
Or anytime this morning?

Sure! How about now?

8/18 'Ohana 5:05 taken
8/21 Cape May Cafe 7:55 spoken for and waitlisted!
8/28 Le Cellier 4:15 spoken for and waitlisted!

Just wanted to let everyone know what was taken altready. CMC and LC were both spoken for and have someone waiting if the first person changes their minds!

I'm going to be cancelling the following adr soon:

Tusker House character breakfast at Animal Kingdom (2 people) on
Tuesday August 24th at 8:30am

pm me asap if you want it, please. :goodvibes

xxxxx Taken by a DISer! YAY!! (I love it when we work together here!!)

I'm going to be cancelling the following reservations at 5pm eastern today:

8/7 Liberty Tree Tavern 1:00pm, 4 people
8/8 Tusker House 8:10am, 5 people
8/14 Crystal Palace 8:20am, 4 people

Good Luck:goodvibes

UPDATE: Did not cancel - see below post. Cancellation time changed to 8pm eastern if a PM isn't received prior to then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter