August 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

We're looking for Chef Mickey's for a late breakfast on Aug. 28. If anyone has an ADR that they're not going to use, we would love to go there for our last breakfast before we head home. I do have an ADR at Artist Point on Aug. 27 that I could trade. TIA!!!!

just got Cape May Cafe and LTT for dinner the week of 8/24....still searching for le cellier and coral reef for a party of 4

Still looking for Coral Reef 4pm - 6pm (ANYTIME IN THERE!!!) on Tuesday, August 26th. Already was given a 11:30am by someone on these boards, but could trade you....DD were hoping to eat a little later and possibly off their dinner menu!!!! Table for 2!!!!

PM me!!!

:worship: :worship: :worship: yep...still lookin'!!!!

I have a pty of 5 O'Hana's for breakfast up for grabs for 08/18 @ 8:30am...anyone interested in trading for a dinner that night 08/18..I am looking for Sci-fi for dinner..let me know :)

Here are some adrs that I just cancelled. Hope someone can pick them up.

Sunday August 17
Narcoossee's 7:20 p.m. party of 7

Monday August 18
Brown Derby 4:20 party of 7

Tuesday August 19
Garden Grill 11:10 am party of 7

Wednesday August 20
Chef Mickey's 8:20 a.m. party of 7

Thursday August 21
California Grill 7:20 party of 7

Saturday August 23
Mickey's Backyard bbq 6:30 party of 7.

still hoping for:::

8/27 grand floridian cafe 6-7:30 pm party of 4

8/29 capt's grill 5-6:30 pm party of 4

if you have available please pm me thanks so much

I have an 8:50pm reservation on the 26th, at LeCellier would love to switch with someone for an earlier time or one on the 25th. Dinner only.

thanks

Just cancelled Califoria Grill 7:00 PM, August 27th (4)

still looking for :confused3 :

LeCellier or Coral Reef lunch on Aug 25th (4)
and
Tusker House or Yak/Yeti lunch on the 27th (4)

Just got off the phone and they have a 10.40ish for 4 people at cape may cafe on the 30th of august- its a character breakfast if anyone is interested.

I just cancelled lunch at Sci Fi Aug 21 party of 3 at 1:30!

On another note I am still looking for:

- Lunch at Sci Fi Aug 25th (can trade for 12:50 lunch at Mama Melrose same day) and
- Dinner at Cape May on Aug 28th (can trade for Ohana's at 7:40pm) both for 3 people if anyone is interested.

:goodvibes

Looking for 8/26 party of 6

anytime between 4:45-7pm

Ohana
Crystal Palace
Chef Mickey's
1900 Park Fare

Anyone have something they want to trade for August 29th? I have two ADR's that I don't want that day:

Princess Storybook Breakfast 9:00 for 7 people
Coral Reef 4:10 (this is the dinner menu) for 7 people

Looking for something in EPCOT or at one of the easily accessible resorts nearby, for 7 people - lunch or dinner would be great. TIA :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter