• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 17, 2013 - A Fantasy Cruise to Paradise

Hi all!

We just booked our cruise today! I am so excited to start the real planning!

My name is Sue, hubby is Steve and we will be traveling with our youngest daughter, Sarah, her hubby, Tim and the two princess's, Miss Kadie and Miss Molly!!

We are coming from CA and Sarah and family are a Navy family currently stationed in Japan!

Hi all!

We just booked our cruise today! I am so excited to start the real planning!

My name is Sue, hubby is Steve and we will be traveling with our youngest daughter, Sarah, her hubby, Tim and the two princess's, Miss Kadie and Miss Molly!!

We are coming from CA and Sarah and family are a Navy family currently stationed in Japan!

:welcome:
How exciting to have just booked such an awesome vacation! :goodvibes
It must be awesome to travel with your family, especially since your DD lives so far away.
And btw - your granddaughter is just too cute! :thumbsup2

:banana: FE participants for August 17, 2013 :banana:
aprilchem
Keever
CTdaizy
Nilda2010
Exeat
Joy
jprod30
ladyleslie
disfan33
Woobie
gosshaus
shmoogrrrl
Tigerfan2k2
UltimateDisneyFan
mominva
dizneeat​

FE participants list with details​

Hope you have room for another family. We should be finalizing our cruise later tonight. It is myself, DH, DS (16 at the time of cruising) and DS 13. This will be our 9th disney cruise and our second on the fantasy. Not sure of our room number yet.:banana::cool1::banana:

Thanks and I should add, this is our first cruise!

And we would like to be added to the FE, we have 2 rooms!

Hope you have room for another family. We should be finalizing our cruise later tonight. It is myself, DH, DS (16 at the time of cruising) and DS 13. This will be our 9th disney cruise and our second on the fantasy. Not sure of our room number yet.:banana::cool1::banana:

:welcome:
There is ALWAYS room for another family! ;) :goodvibes
Hope everything went well booking your cruise. This is going to be such a fun cruise, with so many DISboarders on board! :woohoo:

Thanks and I should add, this is our first cruise!

And we would like to be added to the FE, we have 2 rooms!

:woohoo: First cruise! How exciting! You are going to love cruising with Disney. There is so much to do and see - so much FUN!! :thumbsup2

As for the FE, could you please PM me everyone's first names, the kids ages and who is in which stateroom. ;) If you already know your stateroom number, that would be awesome too, so I can finalize everything on the list. :thumbsup2

:banana: FE participants for August 17, 2013 :banana:
ibesue
aprilchem
Keever
CTdaizy
Nilda2010
Exeat
Joy
jprod30
ladyleslie
disfan33
Woobie
gosshaus
shmoogrrrl
Tigerfan2k2
UltimateDisneyFan
mominva
dizneeat​

FE participants list with details​

Just finished reading through all of the posts. Glad there were only 18 pages.

Dizneeat I pm'd you our information although I think our room number is 6096.

For those interested in gifts from Shirley I did it for my 2 boys (15 and 12 at the time). I was a little nervous as they are older but Shirley helped my select some items and the kids loved it. They really do a great job and will work with you.

Looks like we are the fourth family from NoVA and the third with roots in Winnipeg. Interesting coincidences.

linkandclover said:
Just finished reading through all of the posts. Glad there were only 18 pages.

Dizneeat I pm'd you our information although I think our room number is 6096.

For those interested in gifts from Shirley I did it for my 2 boys (15 and 12 at the time). I was a little nervous as they are older but Shirley helped my select some items and the kids loved it. They really do a great job and will work with you.

Looks like we are the fourth family from NoVA and the third with roots in Winnipeg. Interesting coincidences.

Very interesting! Seems us Winnipegers are everywhere!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi, my family and I are sailing on the Fantasy 17th August, (6th sailing) and have stumbled upon this site & fish extenders.
We are from Cornwall in the UK and would love to join the FE list we are in staterooms 8558 & 8560.

Travelling is me, Laura, husband Richard and daughters Amelia 16 & Emma 14.

The girls are making our FE with Beauty & the Beast representing me & Richard, we will let you decide who's who !! And Alice in Wonderland for Amelia & Tangled for Emma.

We intend to bring lots of UK sweets and Cornish goodies for our fellow FE's

Looking forward to meeting you :sail:

Laura

Hello all...

We ended up changing our dates and will not be traveling with all of you...

I know it would have been a great time, but daughter decided to take the girls out of school for our cruise!

Good luck to everyone! :beach:

Hello all...

I know it would have been a great time, but daughter decided to take the girls out of school for our cruise!

188380_4735171009471_2048667933_n.jpg

Just kidding!!! :rotfl: Seriously, I hope you have fun on your other cruise! I have a twisted sense of humor, but I am sincere.

Hello all...

Let me guess...you're going on the August 31st cruise and save a grand. I wanted to do the same but family said no. I'm always thinking of ways to make the budget last. Good luck!:thumbsup2

Hello all! We will be on this cruise, too. Hubby, DD 11 and myself along with another family. First Disney cruise. We previously cruised to Alaska on Royal Caribbean. We are on the 11th deck. Looking forward to it!

I was wondering if people have decided on what they are doing before and after the cruise as well as during it. We are trying to look in to new things that might be fun.

linkandclover said:
I was wondering if people have decided on what they are doing before and after the cruise as well as during it. We are trying to look in to new things that might be fun.

Hi,
I'm meeting up with family at Disney World. I'm on a two week vacation (surf & turf).

We just changed rooms to 7678. I gave up the verandah for a higher room number and extra spending money. My DH thinks I should have a direct line to Disney because I have been calling daily to make travel changes.

I think we will stay for 2 nights at a resort (maybe go to a park- my kids don't seem to care what we do) and then after the cruise my husband wants to drive a Ferrari (there goes my spending money)

inkandclover - welcome aboard -What we are going to do pre / post cruise will depend on what our airfare looks like - although I really want to go see the harry potter thing at Universal.....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
indans123 -

Welcome aboard - look forward to your UK sweets !!! Remember to come to the captians social - as a gold member u get to go get a picture with mickey with practically no wait - see a quickie presentation and get the oppurtunity to pump the Captain for information about future cruises -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ibesue

Im sorry we wont have the oppurtunity to meet you in person but I hope to see you on a future cruise .... Hope your summer is magical...

Dizneat

Please add my info to the Fish Extender participant List webpage

Leslie (that's me) Grammy (Sandy) and Julianna (turning 12)

On a different note - I finally got my diploma 2 weeks ago and just found out I passed my national exams!!!!!! Graduate school is really really really over!!! And I never want to go back to school again!!!!!! (well at least remind me I said that when if I mention going back to school again.)

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Hi people,

Just checking in to the thread as it's been months since I subscribed and joined the FE list. We are in full on planning mode and have brainstormed FE gift ideas this weekend.

Getting excited now as this is a huge surprise for our kids ;)

Wow, to the captains meet up, thank you Lady Leslie for the info. Will you be there? Hope to meet lots of new people and make some wonderful friends :)
We are busy doing our fish extenders, keeps the kids busy its half term here so they are off for the week.

Before we come on holiday I get the girls to make 'shoe box' money boxes that they decorate Disney style and they earn their dollars by chores for their spending money, That way we all win, I have a tidy house and the girls have money :cheer2:

See you all soon

Laura

We're still planning our pre-cruise activities - my state senator is working on getting us the free Kennedy Space Center tickets, so we'll probably arrive at least a day early and do that. We're also thinking about planning a 2 or 3 day stop at Hilton Head pre-cruise (we'll be driving from Va. to FL) and perhaps a day or so at the Ron Jon resort that everyone keeps talking about.

Post-cruise we have to head immediately back to Virginia so that the kids and I can get ready to start the new school year!

Looking forward to our first cruise together (we had each cruised once before we met). My in-laws are taking the whole family on this cruise (9 of us all together), so very excited! I'm obsessed now with reading posts on what is going on and things to do on the ship. Have to remember I need to RELAX on vacation though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter