August 16, 2011, Disney Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

winnyis

<font color=teal>When angels visit us, we do not h
Ok folks - never too early to start planning.

My family is booked.
Me - Ginny
DH - Bob
DD (16) - Courtney
DS (13) - Connor

Jenanderson has graciously taken on the task of setting up a website for our group. If you would like to be included please send her a PM with the following information and she will include you and send the login/password information. Only those who include their information will have access.

http://web.me.com/jenbanderson/DreamCruise/Welcome.html

Please include info such as:
• Screen Name
• Real Names/Ages of Children
• stateroom number:
• dining rotation:
• where you are from:
• celebrations:
• will you be doing more than the cruise:
• do you want to be a part of the fish exchange?

Booked this morning at the first available Gold booking window!

We are on the Aug 16th as well!

It will be myself (Nita)
Dear Husband (Michael)
Dear Daughter (Sarina) who will be 11 at the time of sailing
Dear Son (Nathaniel) who will be 6 at the time of sailing.

The sailing will be our 9th sailing.

We are excited. We're booked in a Sideways room...Virtual porthole.

We've been calling it

"Double Dipping Dreams before the School Bell Rings" all day today. This will be the last week before school commences in Texas so that will be our big 'send off to summer' prior to School starting the following Monday.

Hello fellow cruisemates!! We too are booked on the Dream 8/16/2011....this will be our 8th DCL cruise and we are so excited!! We are Laurie, Rob and Joshua (7). We will be celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary on 8/16!! Can't wait to set sail on this exciting new ship!!
Laurie :)

We'll be celebrating (although about a week early) our wedding anniversary as well.

My kiddos are so excited. It is sooooo far away though.

I bet the list of families grows fast. I was surprised this sailing was considerably cheaper than just one week prior.

What category did you get? We book cat 9A deluxe oceanview very front of ship deck 7. I agree, prices were not bad. Can't wait to go to Castaway twice!! :)

Just booked. Me (Jeff) DW, DD12, DD7 (at time of cruise).

Getting ready to cruise in 3 weeks on magic so we will see if we can improve our price on this sailing!

Category 4D!

Add New Yorkers to the list!

Michele, Eric and Mikayla age 9 at time of the cruise.

We booked a category 6B, veranda on the back end of the boat! I always wanted a room like that with an extra large balcony!

This will be our 9th cruise.

Hoping to book this too but have to wait till next Monday
It will be our 5th Cruise
anyone like to share what deal you got please

Hoping to book this too but have to wait till next Monday
It will be our 5th Cruise
anyone like to share what deal you got please

I booked this cruise for my DW and I this morning. I'm hoping we can keep this date, but it all depends on what date my DD and her soon-to-be fiance decide to get married. It could through a monkey wrench into mom and dad's plans. :rolleyes:

Below, is the price I received, when I called at 8am this morning:

Cat. 10A 2A $1652.34 excludes transfers/insurance

The price was $779.00pp, I am paying $769.00pp for our 4 day cruise in April 2010 for the same category cabin.

I just changed our cruise this morning.

Went from:
6B 8/07/2011 2A, 1C $3888.51 no transfers, no insurance

New reservation:
6B 8/16/2011 2A, 1C $2918.51 no transfers, no insurance

Imagine, saving money with DCL!!!!

I just changed our cruise this morning.

Went from:
6B 8/07/2011 2A, 1C $3888.51 no transfers, no insurance

New reservation:
6B 8/16/2011 2A, 1C $2918.51 no transfers, no insurance

Imagine, saving money with DCL!!!!

Nice savings!!! ;)

Hi, Everyone!

We're booked too! It will be me (Steve), DW Lisa and DS Ryan (12). This will be our 9th DCL (unless the Aug. 2010 prices come down ;) then it will be our 10th). We are also booked on the Magic 2/19/2011. :thumbsup2

Price for this cruise:

Cat 11C (assigned)
2A, 1C $1791.91 (includes previous onboard discount)
No insurance/Transportation

Wow that was a nice savings from 8/7 to 8/16

My family has a 10A - I paid $2634 which included the 10% discount for flipping a booking made onboard. Also no insurance or transfers

Thanks everyone
prices at not to bad
roll on Monday

I really need a new countdown

Hi, Everyone!

We're booked too! It will be me (Steve), DW Lisa and DS Ryan (12). This will be our 9th DCL (unless the Aug. 2010 prices come down ;) then it will be our 10th). We are also booked on the Magic 2/19/2011. :thumbsup2

Price for this cruise:

Cat 11C (assigned)
2A, 1C $1791.91 (includes previous onboard discount)
No insurance/Transportation

Hey Steve and Lisa!

We're over in Rensselaer County, yeah, I know the signature says Albany! Looks like we'll be close cruise buddies! The Dream will be our 9th cruise. We're booked for Aug 2010 on the Wonder, the price is nutts!!! I agree we might dump it and go with RCCL.

Michele and Eric

Hey neighbor! :wave: I can't believe the difference in price between the 7th and the 16th. It's like they made a mistake or something. I was so sure the prices were going to be through the roof. (like the 2010 5-nighter's) Very glad I was wrong! :thumbsup2 I just may switch categories before the week is out. I keep looking at those aft balconies! lol :rotfl:

Snicksed, you said you were booked on a 5 night in August 2010, which one are you on? We're on the Aug 7, 2010 DD to CC. I just can't get enough CC!

Hey neighbor! :wave: I can't believe the difference in price between the 7th and the 16th. It's like they made a mistake or something. I was so sure the prices were going to be through the roof. (like the 2010 5-nighter's) Very glad I was wrong! :thumbsup2 I just may switch categories before the week is out. I keep looking at those aft balconies! lol :rotfl:

I agree. We gave our TA 8/7 as the first choice and 8/16th as our 2nd if cheaper. BOY was it cheaper!

Hi all,

Add our group to this sailing! It will be myself, DH, DM, DD (16), DD (7) at time of sailing. This will be our 10th sailing and we are so excited to experience the Dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter