August 16, 2011, Disney Dream - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Universal Discounts!!

I just received an email from Loews with a Summer of Loews special going on. The week before the cruise rates were $269 at Royal Pacifica, the week of the cruise they dropped to $219 (I started booking a room for 8.16 and then realized I needed the week before, I'd be on the Dream on the 16th!)

I don't think you need a special code, just click on the Summer of Loews promo on the list on left when making a reservation.

All three hotels are offered, Royal Pacifica is the least expensive of the three.

I'm not finding anything but the seasonal rates at any of their hotels for the dates I need. UGH, they are so expensive!!!!

Since we're leaving for Florida on the 14th, today is officially 99 days for us! Woohoo, double digits! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Since my BIL has to work on Sundays, we are having our 100 Celebration a day early. A little coconut shrimp, some banana smoothies - and some video from past Disney Cruises! :) :thumbsup2

The kids helped me put the countdown chain together this morning and we took off #100! Yay. It is a great visual reminder for kids of all ages. Thanks Kristin for emailing it to me! :):):):):):):):):)

Since my BIL has to work on Sundays, we are having our 100 Celebration a day early. A little coconut shrimp, some banana smoothies - and some video from past Disney Cruises! :) :thumbsup2

Looking at old Disney cruise videos sounds like a great idea :) But I will substitute a mudslide for a banana smoothie ;)

ooo coconut shrimp sound lovely - I remember having something simiar on pirate night in DCL in the past.

DO you make it yourself - if so could you perhaps share the reciepe?

Hi Guys,

Hope you are all ok?

Ive had a very exhausting and emotional day .

Been to another dog competition - Gem's team came 3rd - Ben races tomorrow.

However at presentation Ben recieved his 25,000 platinum landmark award and was given a lovely peice of glass ware engraved. His first competition was in May 2003.

Happy mothers day for tomorrow

Mothers day here in the UK was back in March.

I'm not finding anything but the seasonal rates at any of their hotels for the dates I need. UGH, they are so expensive!!!!

Sorry, I went back into the email to see if I could find a promo code and found this instead. I guess the rates I got last night were their regular rates. Boo that it's not available for Orlando :

To kick-off summer, Loews Hotels is offering a 20 percent discount* on summer rates from 2 p.m. EST May 19th to 6 p.m. EST May 20. Some restrictions may apply. Be sure to check back on May 19th at 2 pm EST to make your reservation!

*Offer available on loewshotels.com only and must be booked between 2:00 PM EST May 19 and 11:59 PM EST on May 20, 2011 for travel between May 27 and September 10, 2011; subject to availability. Not available at Orlando hotels. 20% discount based on Loews Best Rate. Taxes and gratuities not included. Not applicable to groups, negotiated or third-party rates. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. Not applicable to existing reservations. Blackout dates apply. YouFirst benefits apply.

Just wanted to wish all the mom's out there a Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow (along with a Happy 100 days until we sail!!! :)).

We're all busy here putting the final touches on DW's special day for tomorrow. Breakfast in bed to start the day of course :)

At the rate we've been going Part 2 of our thread will be closing in the next day or so... took almost a year to do so, but things have been picking up lately :rotfl:

Link to Part 3 :)

Figure it will take a day or so for most everyone to migrate over...

Congrats on making your final payment. I plan on making my finap payment today. Like you, I have to wait until the 18th. If I get a late arrival time, I am still going to arrive at the port early and see what boarding number I get.

I agree. Give me a boarding number when I actually arrive. I hope DCL continues doing that.

What a wonderful way to honor your mom. Good luck with the walk.

I made my final payment the other day too! Like you all, I can't make any reservations until the 18th! I was going to try for Palo brunch, but that sounds like it's all booked up for now, so I guess I will have to try when I get on board. I'm going to try for parasailing on CC and maybe a massage.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOM'S!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GEAT DAY!!!!

Looking at old Disney cruise videos sounds like a great idea :) But I will substitute a mudslide for a banana smoothie ;)

mmmmm, mudslide sounds good, but don't worry the adults got a little something special in their smoothie, I had a bottle of banana rum left over from my alcohol shopping spree at St. Maartin from our last cruise - that I was saving for just this kind of special occasion! :)

ooo coconut shrimp sound lovely - I remember having something simiar on pirate night in DCL in the past.

DO you make it yourself - if so could you perhaps share the reciepe?

Here is my secret, I call Red Lobster and order several Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp appetizers! (the pineapple coconut dipping sauce is fabulous!!):rotfl2: they are delicious!

And Happy Mothers Day everyone!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, grandmothers, godmothers, and those who are like mothers. I hope all of you are enjoying your day.

At the rate we've been going Part 2 of our thread will be closing in the next day or so... took almost a year to do so, but things have been picking up lately :rotfl:

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, grandmothers, godmothers, and those who are like mothers. I hope all of you are enjoying your day.

Happy Mother's Day to you too Marsha!

Just wanted to be sure that you know we have moved to our new thread....check out the link above to part 3. I missed it at first and was wondering why it was so quiet here! :rotfl:

disneydreamatsea.jpg

GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,
BOYS AND GIRLS!
WE SET SAIL FOR OUR DREAMY TWO TIMES THE FUN IN THE CARIBBEAN SUN CRUISE IN 14 WEEKS! THAT IS ONLY 98 DAYS AWAY!
:banana::banana::banana:
WelcomeDisneyDream.jpg

For anyone who is still checking this board (like I was until a couple of days ago) above is the link to thread #3! :banana: See you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter