~Aug 2013~ Sew what~We've gotta find a way back-Part II- TR link posted - 8/31

I have much to catch up on here. Love that Donald bag. . I just wanted to say; HAVE AN AMAZING TRIP!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Love the wallets!! And I do love that safari Mickey, it works great!

Can't wait to see your nails, how fun!

Good luck with all the last minute items.

Have a great trip and eat a cream cheese pretzel with a frozen coke and several Mickey Krispie treats for me. Those are my favorites. Yeah!!!!!!

So awesome. That Donald is too perfect to be under the flap.

Absolutely love it and so happy you will have a duck butt bag to carry around the parks. Plus everyone won't be pointing at you from the back now, they will be pointing at your front! :-)

This just cracked me up!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Well, you did a wonderful job on your Donald bag. It is a great size and of course you had to rip it out to make the butt more real. Of course!

The tanks look awesome with Chiara's appliqués! And I love the headwear and flip flop bling. You will definitely be stylin' out! And the wallets are wonderful. I can't believe you got them all done and (mostly) appliquéd. I'm sure you'll be on here tomorrow showing us a pic of V's newly appliqued wallet. You know you will...you can't help yourself! I would be the same way.

Hope your nails turn out as fun as you hope. Can't wait to see pics of them all. You are one busy lady! But, it won't be long now. I hope your DIS meets are fabulous and you and the girls have a wonderful time. :goodvibes

Today was a good day for me, so I'm pretty sure I'll get to hold the baby tomorrow. She was one week old today. I took the 3 to the library on Friday morning and totally lost the 2 year old! She darts away so quickly and thinks it's great fun. And all those rows of books and different rooms, :faint: I finally found her, thank the Lord! I'm sure I looked pretty funny. Dan came over the weekend to see Amelia and me. We hadn't seen each other for two weeks since he'd left for his mission trip before I left for VA. I was so glad to see him! He's back home now, but it's just 5 more days and I'll be back home as well.

Okay, me shutting up. Love everything you've done and all your plans. (I would take the Jiminey appliqué off of that one colorful tank. Trust your instincts. They're spot on.;)

Wanted to drop in and wish you guys a GREAT and magical trip!! I've been trying to catch up lately on your progress with everything, all of your bags, etc look fabulous, as usual!! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear all about the trip!! Have an incredible time!!!!pixiedust:

Love the wallets and the shirts turned out great. Can't believe your only a couple days away! Have a great trip!

I think I may have missed telling you but my morning sickness has for the most part gone away. I do still get it here and there but thankfully the Dr. had given me a prescription that as soon as it start's I take it and within 20 mins I'm back to normal. It makes me sleepy so I try not to take it especially if I know I'm going to be driving because I tend to zone out on it.

Have a fabulous day. Wear gloves for helping with the shed it will save your nails.

Love all your creations.

Oooh Excellent idea! Thankfully I never had to help restuff the shed. :thumbsup2

Well, if she does get paid with a check, you might as well wait and see if the Rx rewards arrive. However, if by some chance she gets paid with cash, I would go ahead and buy today to get it out of the way.

Yup - she was paid with a check... So, I am headed back to town again today. LOL And I have not purchased my remaining GCs yet.

I'm exhausted just reading what you still have on your plate for today and tomorrow. I'm headed down to the sewing room to try to get some sewing finished since its raining here today.

I hope you were able to get all of your projects done! I know you leave in a few weeks, and still had a lot you wanted to finish.

Have an absolutely spectacular trip!

Nini

Awww... Thank you Nini!!! I could not have planned this trip with out your help! :hug: You are THE BEST!

I have much to catch up on here. Love that Donald bag. . I just wanted to say; HAVE AN AMAZING TRIP!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Thank you Lynee!!!!

Love the wallets!! And I do love that safari Mickey, it works great!

Can't wait to see your nails, how fun!

Good luck with all the last minute items.

Have a great trip and eat a cream cheese pretzel with a frozen coke and several Mickey Krispie treats for me. Those are my favorites. Yeah!!!!!!

THanks!!! Oh yes - there will be way more food consumption than necessary... I am a wee bit nervous about our MK days... Both of them have 2 sit down meals - so we will be FULL all day... Yet there are things that we must eat as snacks in MK... Cream cheese pretzels, frozen cokes, many, many dole whips... and I really want to try one of those waffle sandwiches... I think we are going to have to eat them all on the first night - since it's the only time we will have room in our bellies. :rolleyes1

Well, you did a wonderful job on your Donald bag. It is a great size and of course you had to rip it out to make the butt more real. Of course!

Thanks Lois... Yup - that butt did not look like a butt at all - had to change it. LOL

The tanks look awesome with Chiara's appliqués! And I love the headwear and flip flop bling. You will definitely be stylin' out! And the wallets are wonderful. I can't believe you got them all done and (mostly) appliquéd. I'm sure you'll be on here tomorrow showing us a pic of V's newly appliqued wallet. You know you will...you can't help yourself! I would be the same way.

Shame on me... I did not rip apart her wallet yesterday... :sick: And I have no plans to do it today... but I am putting one of Chiara's appliques on one of her tanks - so...

Hope your nails turn out as fun as you hope. Can't wait to see pics of them all. You are one busy lady! But, it won't be long now. I hope your DIS meets are fabulous and you and the girls have a wonderful time.

Thanks! They did turn out really cute... I tried to take a picture last night, but my camera is packed and my phone was dead, so I will be posting the pics I uploaded to Facebook yesterday...

Today was a good day for me, so I'm pretty sure I'll get to hold the baby tomorrow. She was one week old today. I took the 3 to the library on Friday morning and totally lost the 2 year old! She darts away so quickly and thinks it's great fun. And all those rows of books and different rooms, :faint: I finally found her, thank the Lord! I'm sure I looked pretty funny. Dan came over the weekend to see Amelia and me. We hadn't seen each other for two weeks since he'd left for his mission trip before I left for VA. I was so glad to see him! He's back home now, but it's just 5 more days and I'll be back home as well.

Awww... I hope you get to hold and cuddle precious Amelia lots and lots today. And YIKES about losing the 2 y/o... that is sooo scary! And glad you were able to see Dan... I hope you have a spectacular remainder of your trip and you get to cuddle the baby lots to make up for missing out the first week. :thumbsup2

Okay, me shutting up. Love everything you've done and all your plans. (I would take the Jiminey appliqué off of that one colorful tank. Trust your instincts. They're spot

Haha... I think I plan on doing that today... Today is a mess - I had to make a long list!

Wanted to drop in and wish you guys a GREAT and magical trip!! I've been trying to catch up lately on your progress with everything, all of your bags, etc look fabulous, as usual!!

Can't wait to hear all about the trip!! Have an incredible time!!!!

Hey Mike! Thanks! It's great to see you! How is the family? I am sure the kids are growing quickly... Do you have any more trips planned? I bet you are just gearing up for the new school year... :woohoo: or :scared: Thanks for stopping by! :beach:

Love the wallets and the shirts turned out great. Can't believe your only a couple days away! Have a great trip!

I think I may have missed telling you but my morning sickness has for the most part gone away. I do still get it here and there but thankfully the Dr. had given me a prescription that as soon as it start's I take it and within 20 mins I'm back to normal. It makes me sleepy so I try not to take it especially if I know I'm going to be driving because I tend to zone out on it.

Thanks Sandra! I am glad you are feeling better, and happy you have a prescription to help with some of the sickness... And definately - no driving. :thumbsup2

My days just keep getting crazier and crazier... :rolleyes1

We went to the mall yesterday morning - planned to be there right when they opened at 10am. Forgot that it was Sunday - so we were an hour early. :crazy2:

Decided to go to a nearby Target while we waited - rather than going there after the mall. Purchased what we needed... And I did not get a sweatshirt - which I am kind of bummed about, they did not have my size in white. Not sure what I am wearing on the plane now?

Then we trekked back to the mall... Alli got her shoe thingies... We went to Hollister - I talked V into NOT spending every dime in her wallet. Then they drug me into Gymboree (a BIG weakness when the girls were little)... Of course, I found an adorable outfit for little Thomas... Had to get it... :rolleyes1

Afterwards - we drove an hour through traffic back to our side of town, had a quick lunch at Jimmy Johns...

Then it was off to get our nails done... It was so much fun!!!! We are all IN LOVE with our nails - Alli especially - she is a nail biter, so she never has nails. As a special treat - I allowed her to get acrylics for the trip... I warned her that they would TOTALLY wreck her nails - but she is fine with that. :confused3 She is not super happy with her polish choice - but she loves her nails. :thumbsup2 Our next door neighbors met us and had their nails done too...

Afterwards, we walked over to Caribou... I had to get a Decaf though - as otherwise I would NEVER sleep...

1004824_10201966144783999_1159044628_n.jpg

Then - Alli being goofy in the car afterwards... Caribou messed up our order a little bit - so they gave us the extra, which the girls shared...

1208936_10201966156944303_177478401_n.jpg

Then it was home - finally...

I went up to my sewing room for a little bit and did my little wallet applique.

I also did laundry... Josh was so nice and did our white load while we were gone. :cheer2:

We were in bed by 7:55pm... We were soooo tired!

On my list for today...

1. Finish stitching the appliques on to our tanks...
2. Finish assembling my Jiminy wallet
3. Check in for our flight and print boarding passes
4. Pack up all of our last minute items and chargers (or put them all in the plug by the door so we don't forget them)
5. Ship my auction from Saturday
6. Transfer my wallet from my everyday purse to my carry on
7. Go to town... Bank, Target, Nail place (V needs her dots fixed - they came off last night. :sad2: and I decided I need to have my toes done too)
8. Bring all of our luggage down to the living room - double check that they girls packed everything on their list.
9. Clean out the back of my car, so all the luggage fits

I think that's everything. We will be in bed by 8pm tonight, as we have an early morning tomorrow. :woohoo:

I hope you all have a fantastic day today... Thinking of all of you!

D~

OMG...what a CRAZY :scared: busy day you had yesterday. It sounds like you have used your time well and gotten everything accomplished that you needed too. I cannot believe that you leave tomorrow!!! Your trip just snuck up out of nowhere. Just in case I'm not back on here before tomorrow...I hope you have safe travels tomorrow.

pixiedust:Have a magical, pixiedust-filled trip!pixiedust:

Oh gosh, don't feel badly about V's wallet. Everything is fabulous as is! Love the nails.

Have a fantastically wonderful and magical time! You have certainly earned this trip and I hope your beautiful daughters appreciate all you've done to make this happen. Don't worry about diet or anything since you'll be walking off any excess. Just be safe and have fun. You so deserve it!!:goodvibes

IS'S GO TIME!!!!

Oooh Excellent idea! Thankfully I never had to help restuff the shed. :thumbsup2

Yup - she was paid with a check... So, I am headed back to town again today. LOL And I have not purchased my remaining GCs yet.

I hope you were able to get all of your projects done! I know you leave in a few weeks, and still had a lot you wanted to finish.

Awww... Thank you Nini!!! I could not have planned this trip with out your help! :hug: You are THE BEST!

Thank you Lynee!!!!

THanks!!! Oh yes - there will be way more food consumption than necessary... I am a wee bit nervous about our MK days... Both of them have 2 sit down meals - so we will be FULL all day... Yet there are things that we must eat as snacks in MK... Cream cheese pretzels, frozen cokes, many, many dole whips... and I really want to try one of those waffle sandwiches... I think we are going to have to eat them all on the first night - since it's the only time we will have room in our bellies. :rolleyes1

Thanks Lois... Yup - that butt did not look like a butt at all - had to change it. LOL

Shame on me... I did not rip apart her wallet yesterday... :sick: And I have no plans to do it today... but I am putting one of Chiara's appliques on one of her tanks - so...

Thanks! They did turn out really cute... I tried to take a picture last night, but my camera is packed and my phone was dead, so I will be posting the pics I uploaded to Facebook yesterday...

Awww... I hope you get to hold and cuddle precious Amelia lots and lots today. And YIKES about losing the 2 y/o... that is sooo scary! And glad you were able to see Dan... I hope you have a spectacular remainder of your trip and you get to cuddle the baby lots to make up for missing out the first week. :thumbsup2

Haha... I think I plan on doing that today... Today is a mess - I had to make a long list!

Hey Mike! Thanks! It's great to see you! How is the family? I am sure the kids are growing quickly... Do you have any more trips planned? I bet you are just gearing up for the new school year... :woohoo: or :scared: Thanks for stopping by! :beach:

Thanks Sandra! I am glad you are feeling better, and happy you have a prescription to help with some of the sickness... And definately - no driving. :thumbsup2

My days just keep getting crazier and crazier... :rolleyes1

We went to the mall yesterday morning - planned to be there right when they opened at 10am. Forgot that it was Sunday - so we were an hour early. :crazy2:

Decided to go to a nearby Target while we waited - rather than going there after the mall. Purchased what we needed... And I did not get a sweatshirt - which I am kind of bummed about, they did not have my size in white. Not sure what I am wearing on the plane now?

Then we trekked back to the mall... Alli got her shoe thingies... We went to Hollister - I talked V into NOT spending every dime in her wallet. Then they drug me into Gymboree (a BIG weakness when the girls were little)... Of course, I found an adorable outfit for little Thomas... Had to get it... :rolleyes1

Afterwards - we drove an hour through traffic back to our side of town, had a quick lunch at Jimmy Johns...

Then it was off to get our nails done... It was so much fun!!!! We are all IN LOVE with our nails - Alli especially - she is a nail biter, so she never has nails. As a special treat - I allowed her to get acrylics for the trip... I warned her that they would TOTALLY wreck her nails - but she is fine with that. :confused3 She is not super happy with her polish choice - but she loves her nails. :thumbsup2 Our next door neighbors met us and had their nails done too...

Afterwards, we walked over to Caribou... I had to get a Decaf though - as otherwise I would NEVER sleep...

Then - Alli being goofy in the car afterwards... Caribou messed up our order a little bit - so they gave us the extra, which the girls shared...

Then it was home - finally...

I went up to my sewing room for a little bit and did my little wallet applique.

I also did laundry... Josh was so nice and did our white load while we were gone. :cheer2:

We were in bed by 7:55pm... We were soooo tired!

On my list for today...

1. Finish stitching the appliques on to our tanks...
2. Finish assembling my Jiminy wallet
3. Check in for our flight and print boarding passes
4. Pack up all of our last minute items and chargers (or put them all in the plug by the door so we don't forget them)
5. Ship my auction from Saturday
6. Transfer my wallet from my everyday purse to my carry on
7. Go to town... Bank, Target, Nail place (V needs her dots fixed - they came off last night. :sad2: and I decided I need to have my toes done too)
8. Bring all of our luggage down to the living room - double check that they girls packed everything on their list.
9. Clean out the back of my car, so all the luggage fits

I think that's everything. We will be in bed by 8pm tonight, as we have an early morning tomorrow. :woohoo:

I hope you all have a fantastic day today... Thinking of all of you!

D~

Have a fabulous trip. Your list has me exhausted.

my head hurts after reading all this.. :eek:

What i dont' understand is the hat thing. your bringing scissors? to cut Donalds feet? I don't think Donald will be willing? to put in a bag then the toy story bag in the donald butt bag into the Monsters bag shoved into the jiminy bag?!?! i think i have this right... :thumbsup2
another question is WHERE IS TATER??? :lmao:

Donald all parks it's the BEST bag!!!! :donald:

Well i hope you read this before you leave

I WILL MISS YOU ALL!!!!

I am totally all over Kathy and Suzi's facebook all day. Kathy is Way BETTER at posting pictures.. Suzi no camera... :sad2: I love that girl...

Y'all have a wonderful trip! I know you will.

I did finish most of what was on my list - the skorts are finished, the pirate costumes are finished, except for some hand sewing and I made one applique for my Monster's bag. Need to stitch that one on. Still need to get to the danglers and I want to make one of the two-zipper bags to go with my pirate costume. I have the pattern and supplies, just need to get 'er done!

We have 17 days until we leave and I still have a birthday party/cookout to plan, clean my house, and finish some princess outfits for 2 of the grandnieces.

Live update: T minus 22 hours... What I've accomplished today....

20130819_102859.jpg

D~

T minus 21 hours...

S
Machines cleaned, oiled and "on vacation!"

20130819_105958.jpg

D~

So the countdown begins....I'm glad to see Mr. Rocket and Patience are on vacation too. I'm impressed you got everything in your suitcase.

I too agree that Donald is good for every park :) He hangs out in Mexico in Epcot. I think Toy Story is a good fit for MK since you can find Buzz, Woody and Jessie there. Doesn't JC meet in AK at that Rifiki's train station place? Or am I crazy? :confused3

I hope they all get equal use because they are just too amazing not to share.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT TRIP. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

ps - we'll try to keep Mo company while you and Suzi are gone but I'm not making any promises that she will behave. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter