• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Au revior...that's French for get out of here!" A Jan '13 AoA TR COMPLETE

Funny Garden Grill experience! :laughing: Interesting about 1900 just being lackluster. We found it to be one of the more unique character interactions we've seen. The Mad Hatter was all over the place coming back to our table several times and at one point even yelling across the restaurant to Alice to ask about her dental habits. I will go back and read some of your beginning stuff about AoA. It is where we're thinking about staying next summer.

What a great wrap up! Even better news that you have your next trip to anticipate in Feb. 2014! We have been to WDW during the Princess 1/2 for the last 2 years. :)

I've already subscribed to your new PTR! I'm looking forward to following along.

Funny Garden Grill experience! :laughing: Interesting about 1900 just being lackluster. We found it to be one of the more unique character interactions we've seen. The Mad Hatter was all over the place coming back to our table several times and at one point even yelling across the restaurant to Alice to ask about her dental habits. I will go back and read some of your beginning stuff about AoA. It is where we're thinking about staying next summer.

AoA is definitely worth a visit if for no other reason to see all the bells and whistles of a new Disney resort!

What a great wrap up! Even better news that you have your next trip to anticipate in Feb. 2014! We have been to WDW during the Princess 1/2 for the last 2 years. :)

I've already subscribed to your new PTR! I'm looking forward to following along.

Thanks for following, Brenda! I look forward to continuing to read about your trip and chatting DIS stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter