Attn: Monday April 10th ADRs

maleficent55

DIS Veteran
If you saw my other very frustrated post about this then you’ll be in the know, but if you didn’t, all should know that there is a very strange glitch occurring with reservations for Magic Kingdom only on Monday April 10th

Zero reservations are showing up for ANY table service restaurants on this day. I spoke to cast members via chat through the app and on the phone twice and finally one cast member admitted it wasn’t looking normal and they submitted an IT ticket through tech support.

So hoping we can help keep each other informed on when these table service options for ADRs might pop up
It’s our last day in the parks and if I can’t secure what I’m hoping for we will potentially switch park reservations to end with HS since I have a back up dining option there because of this.

Keeping an eye! 😉

They’re STILL not loaded

If anyone sees any reservation for any restaurant in MK on Monday April 10th please please report back here

What time of day did they drop? I hope you got to book what you were looking for!
I can’t remember the time, it was late morning (CA time) and luckily I got a heads up message from someone else who was waiting too. I was at work and luckily between patients, the timing was perfect as I was able to jump right on.

I got Cinderellas royal table at the exact time I was going for, for our last night at WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter