Attempted ALL 47 Rides at WDW in One Day

Sum of All Thrills actually isn't classified by Disney as an Attraction. This challenge (Which my roomies and I will be attempting in November due to ride closures--Jungle Cruise and Peter Pan's Flight!-- attempts to ride anything Disney classifies as an official attraction on their website/park guides!

This is the story from the people who did it, and this explains why Sum of All Thrills didn't make this list, as well as a few other FAQs.

Ahhh. Missed that.

Sum of All Thrills actually isn't classified by Disney as an Attraction. This challenge (Which my roomies and I will be attempting in November due to ride closures--Jungle Cruise and Peter Pan's Flight!-- attempts to ride anything Disney classifies as an official attraction on their website/park guides!

This is the story from the people who did it, and this explains why Sum of All Thrills didn't make this list, as well as a few other FAQs.
Interesting. Thanks.

Sum is listed on the WDW's website as a "exhibit" within an "attraction" (re: Innovations East). But, it is specifically described as a ride, which seems to fall within their definition (re: it moves). (see: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/epcot/innoventions/) My guess is they rationalized it as they did out of fear of the time it could eat up. With neither FPs nor single-rider lines, Sum could easily eat up an hour on a typical day which would, based on how close they cut it, result in an epic failure.

That was amazing.

But while bad weather shot down two rides at the end due to closures, I think the bad weather also helped them quite a bit. According to their writeup the rain cleared the parks making the wait times lower. They specifically mention walking on to Tower of Terror. So in that sense the rain helped them early only to mess with them at the end.

It seems like that for the plan to work, one needs the perfect amount of rain. Enough to scare people away, but not so much that rides close.

Looks like these guys had fun and I think it's cool that they did it. I'm sure it was exhausting...especially the double trips from DHS to Epcot by foot.

WDW lists 127 attractions and I agree that 47 of them move in some way so they accomplished their goal.

However...if it were me, I would feel like I wanted to do Sum of All Thrills and it would bug me to skip it.

YOU and your roomies should attempt to include it and call it 47+ !!!!:)

This makes me feel much less stressed about getting everything I want to get done, done on my trip:goodvibes

I also wish they had worn a pedometer to see how many miles they walked. Perhaps this could be the start of a Disney Triathalon; walk/run 26 miles to go to the attractions, go on 47 rides and swim Bay Lake:dance3:

I also wish they had worn a pedometer to see how many miles they walked. Perhaps this could be the start of a Disney Triathalon; walk/run 26 miles to go to the attractions, go on 47 rides and swim Bay Lake:dance3:

It would have to include biking FWC if it were a true triathalon. :rotfl2:

Wow, what a great read and great video.

Well done guys, looks like it was really fun, and worth the planning/fatigue. :thumbsup2

For anyone who wants to try it, better do it before FP+ makes it impossible:sad:

Still awesome though. I am exhausted just watching this.:thumbsup2

For anyone who wants to try it, better do it before FP+ makes it impossible:sad:

Still awesome though. I am exhausted just watching this.:thumbsup2

Not quite sure I agree with this. How many Fast Passes did they use?

With FP+ you could order tickets for TSM, ToT, RnRC and knock DS out in an hour.

With FP+ you could order tickets for TSM, ToT, RnRC and knock DS out in an hour.

Except you can only reserve 1 FP+ in a given hour, since they don't let you overlap the return windows, so it would take a bit longer at a minimum for those 3 rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter