• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Atlantis - is John leading an excursion?

teskak

DIS Veteran
I thought I heard that for PCC 1.0 John was going to lead an excursion to Atlantis. Did that happen or did John stay on the ship to deal with podcast duties and to keep Pete from rupturing over something?

If I get to go on PCC 2.0 I am interested in seeing Atlantis, just to confirm if it is even more OTT than Vegas, see the Dig, get a souvenier and head back to the ship.

As a family we are not really interested in gambling (5c slots in Vegas were an exception because the drinks were free:cool1:) and if there is a chance of going to Discovery Cove the beach day, waterpark, sting rays and dolphins really have no appeal. So really just a trip to Atlantis, look around for a few hours then catch a taxi back with hours to spare (to allow for contingencies...) would be ideal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter