At WDW now.....

TeresaMc

Mouseketeer
Yesterday was my first full day, and while all crowd calendars say it is busy, I don't think it is so bad.

I am staying at Coronado Springs, an while there is nothing wrong with the resort, I am definately a Wilderness Lodge gal and probably wouldn't stay here again.

I haven't waited very long for any buses at all and they haven't been crowded either.

Yesterday morning I was at Epcot at rope drop, rode Soarin', Living with the Land, Nemo and friends and did turtle talk all in about an hour. Wandered through Innoventions and played around a little bit, then rode Spaceship Earth. Left Epcot about 11 and went to Pop Century for some tie dye cheesecake then back to the resort for a swim and nap.

About 7pm headed to MK....seems like I rode nearly everything with no wait. it was EMH night so I expected to to be busy until later on but it wasn't at all. No kids wanted to drive our boat on jungle cruise so i got to be the honorary skipper...we had fun with that since I know most of the script:banana: and now I have a skipper license.

well it is of to AK this morning...

That's good to hear ...we'll be down in 10-days. I checked the TouringPlans Lines App yesterday and was surprised that the waits didn't seem too bad.

Thanks for the crowd report. We'll be there in 12 days, so this is GREAT news for us! :)

Glad to hear the crowds weren't so bad for you. We arrive in 5 days so I'm hoping that trend continues :)

Oh I hope it stays that way for the rest of the month. We leave in about 16 days.

I'll second that! This weekend was much slower than it has been.

We'll be down there next month and hope the crowds are manageable too! We were there in July but the crowds were heavy and we will not do that again. With the kids going back to school it is much better at WDW.:thumbsup2

I hope you're having fun:goodvibes

Yesterday was my first full day, and while all crowd calendars say it is busy, I don't think it is so bad.

I am staying at Coronado Springs, an while there is nothing wrong with the resort, I am definately a Wilderness Lodge gal and probably wouldn't stay here again.

I haven't waited very long for any buses at all and they haven't been crowded either.

Yesterday morning I was at Epcot at rope drop, rode Soarin', Living with the Land, Nemo and friends and did turtle talk all in about an hour. Wandered through Innoventions and played around a little bit, then rode Spaceship Earth. Left Epcot about 11 and went to Pop Century for some tie dye cheesecake then back to the resort for a swim and nap.

About 7pm headed to MK....seems like I rode nearly everything with no wait. it was EMH night so I expected to to be busy until later on but it wasn't at all. No kids wanted to drive our boat on jungle cruise so i got to be the honorary skipper...we had fun with that since I know most of the script:banana: and now I have a skipper license.

thats awesome about the jungle cruise :) :yay:

We leave Thurs and can't wait. We have been checking the touring plans app and also thought the wait times haven't been bad at all. At times it seems that the wait times are much less than what they have posted for crowd levels.

Thanks for the post! We will be there on Saturday and its good to hear the crowds are not that bad!!

Wow - sounds like you just had an almost ideal Disney Day! Makes me anxious for our November trip to get here. :) PS: we also loved WL - spent our 25th anniversary in one of their honeymooon suites.....

Sounds great...hope it's like that when we go next month. Have fun.

I very much appreciate your updates! I must ask - could you please tell me why you wouldn't stay at CSR again? We are staying there for the first time in 20 days. We are a deluxe family, and have never tried a mod. Financially, a mod is all we can really afford right now. I have heard some people say that they had wished they tried a mod sooner, that they love it, and will continue to stay mod to save money. I am anxious to hear why you feel differently. I keep second guessing myself about the decision to stay at CSR, as opposed to trying to stay at a deluxe for maybe a shorter period of time. What are your likes and dislikes? Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter