• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Arusha Savanna no longer a separate booking category for AKL?

Miffy

DIS Veteran
I don't see it listed when trying to book, but I wanted to double-check.

Thanks if you have the info!

Don't believe that was ever a separate booking category.

If you want a specific savanna, reserve savanna view then call in and make a room request. Not guaranteed but it seems like an easy request to get.

Don't believe that was ever a separate booking category.

If you want a specific savanna, reserve savanna view then call in and make a room request. Not guaranteed but it seems like an easy request to get.
Thanks. I'm pretty sure at one time, maybe 3 or 4 years ago, there was an additional charge for Arusha.

It was always my request, never cost more points. I would not know for non DVC.

Thanks. I'm pretty sure at one time, maybe 3 or 4 years ago, there was an additional charge for Arusha.

You are probably thinking of Club Level rooms (non-DVC), which have a Arusha Savannah view. Not sure of the current price, but a standard CL room used to be about $100 more than a Savannah View room

Arusha views were definitely a bookable room in the past. If my memory is correct, it was removed as an option about 4 years ago. The only way now to get a guaranteed Arusha view is to stay Club Level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter