Art of Animation

We stayed there July of last year. The grounds. are great. Especially if you are bringing kids. The main pool is amazing. The underwater music is very neat. My DS loved it. We were upgraded to a suite and the room was better then the pictures. Having our own bedroom and bathroom was just great. Now some downsides. The food court menu is not kid friendly. The buses were super jammed, especially when the parks closed. The walk to the little mermaid rooms from the bus stop was very, very long. We don't mind a 5 minute walk but that walk was at least 10 minutes and if you have tired little ones it is going to seem like hours. Overall, if your staying in a suite it is worth it. The extra room is a God send. Hopefully the park was super crowded when you go so the transportation will not be as bad as when my family was there. Have a great trip.

Questions about AofA..... do the family suites have bowls plates and utensils? Can u bring your own pool toys or floats into the pools?

They had paper plates and sealed packets of utensils as well as cups. I don't remember there being any bowls.
I didn't see any pool floaties or toys but I would imagine they would let you bring them as long as your not talking about the great big ones that an adult could lay on to float.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter