'arry Potter Movie!!! SOOOO exicted!

I am soo excited about it! I just love Harry Potter!! I'm going to see it with my family and the guy I have a crush on (and I think likes me back) has agreed to go see it with me alone. ^_^ He he he....

I started reading the books recently when my Mom was reading them, I picked one up one day and started reading..I will never put them down!! I have only read the first nad alittle of the second book because I have had soo much schoolwork!! I am excited about the movie!!

I can't wait!! :D

I thought it was coming out this week though :(, I was soooo dissapointed when I found out I had 2 weeks to go :rolleyes:

Me too ive been into harry ever since the first book came out. My brother is taking me to see it!!!

hey guys... Everyone I kno LOVES Harry Potter, but I HATE it. The movie looks so stupid...I've read the first book and didn't like it...It's just my opioin.. dont hate me for it!

Wow! Have to say you're the first person I've met who doesn't like Harry Potter...

Personally, I love it and can't wait for the movie!! I've read all the books (the 4th one is just 3 days!)and am so excited !! :)

I am excited too! There was a preview for it before Monsters, Inc. today and everyone in the theater started cheering when it came on. I think I am going to see it with either my family or my best friend. I would have my boyfriend take me, but he HATES Harry Potter so much. I should make him go just to torture him. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter