• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Arribas ring

Lynn2205

Mouseketeer
hi guys.

i've been doing a bit of disney 'shopping' as in i've gone to an online site and made myself a wish list of the items i want to buy when i vist in the fall.

I've seen a very pretty ring but i've not seen it in the parks before. now i might have simply missed it, being too busy enjoying the magic. i was wondering if you guys could tell me where i could get it from in MK. I assume with the brand being Abbirbas, it might be in the cabinets in the watch shop across from the Emporium but i would like to save time and head over to the right store.

below (hopefully) is the link to the ring i am looking for.

http://s781.photobucket.com/user/lynn2205/library/?sort=3&page=1

library

Very pretty ring! Is it on the Disney shopping site?

Hard to say if it will be available on site. Perhaps someone here will have seen it on property.

Please be aware that some online retailers shop for merch at the parks and re-sell it at a considerable up-charge in price. Nothing wrong with that, but you should be aware. :earsboy:

Arribas jewelry is usually in the crystal shop (at MK and at the Arribas shop at DTD).

BTW, i have that ring. it is actually three rings. and i bought it at the crystal shop at MK several years ago. it turned though (it's not sterling).

I own this ring as well, it is two crystal bands, with a center enameled band. I bought in MK several years ago. Mine is blue enamel instead of red like your photo. You would find it at the Arribas Bros store in DTD, Mexico gift shop, or MK store. If you call disney parks merchandising, and give a description of the ring you want, and where you saw it, you can order it on the phone, and have it shipped to your home. I did this a few years ago when we forgot to go back to MK to buy my son an Eeyore Pillow Pet. I called, explained where I saw it, what it looked like, and within a week, I got Eeyore in the mail. I hope you find your ring.

i saw the ring on Your wdw store.net site but was hoping to buy it on property to avoid international shipping!

Sorry, my mistake! I didn't realize you were going to be in the parks. I thought you were already in the parks and forgot to buy it. You should be able to find the ring in one of the three locations I mentioned above.

That ring has been there several years. I've seen it at the little crystal place across from POTC exit.

I believe I saw this ring in 3 colors - red, blue, and green. I know I saw these at the Downtown Disney Arribas store because that's the only place I can get a 10% with my AP, so I spend more time at this store than the others. They have a lot of pretty rings, but I don't wear them every day so none of them have "turned" on me yet. But it wouldn't suprise me.

When I was in the Parks in February, they had this ring in Magic Kingdom, Downtown Disney and Mexico in EPCOT.
Red, blue, green and black middle bands. It was very pretty!

awesome! thanks guys. i'm even more excited to go now lol. i've added it my shopping list :hyper:

I got the green one years ago. All of the stones fell out of the center band and it has turned color and part of the green just came off but I still want a new one :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter