ARG!!! I had my ADR for Le Cellier...

teamstrawley05

Earning My Ears
I found an ADR for 12/17 at 12:45pm for my husbands birthday, but as I hit continue, the Disney server timed out. By the time I went back in to try again, it was gone :o( I think I am going to lose my mind over this... My husband doesn't seem to understand why I am obsessing over this... He just doesn't get how involved this all really is. As everyone including to CM's say...I'm gonna keep trying :worship:

I know exactly how you feel....when I was making my ADRs, I was trying to get Le Cellier too. Well I finally found one, after a few weeks of trying, and when I was going to hit continue, I hit the dissolve from resort (or whatever it says) instead. When I finally knew what was going on, it was too late, someone else had snatched it from me :mad:. Luckily a few days later I was able to book a lunch ressie (not the dinner that I was hoping for but I will take it)....so like everyone keeps saying try, try, and then try some more....horde the dining line and the website because it will pay off, just be patient....in the mean time, here is some pixiedust: for you.

I have the online service. I found it frustrating for the above mentioned reasons, highly prefer calling.

I found an ADR for 12/17 at 12:45pm for my husbands birthday, but as I hit continue, the Disney server timed out. By the time I went back in to try again, it was gone :o( I think I am going to lose my mind over this... My husband doesn't seem to understand why I am obsessing over this... He just doesn't get how involved this all really is. As everyone including to CM's say...I'm gonna keep trying :worship:

I feel for you! I called at 7 am 90 days out to get LC for the CP, any show, on 12/17, and as the CM was searching, I got disconnected. Couldn't get an LC CP for any day of my trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!