Are you sure this is our table?? *w/PICS* !COMPLETED!

I just found your report and had to laugh at the Joey Picture and situation.
We we were there in 2007 We wanted to get a picture of all of us so My mom said that we should ask someone to take the picture. My oldest went up to this man standing near us and asked if he would take a picture of us. He said ok and we joked for a minute and then he took the picture. But the whole time I kept saying how familiar he looked.
Anyway after we thanked him a few girls approached him and asked for his autograph. It was then that I though I recognized him. I am pretty sure that it was Mehki Phifer from ER. I didn't watch it all that often but Everyone around did because they all recognized him immediately.
Anyway good report and sorry to go off topic. :goodvibes

OMG AWESOME! I'm so jealous she got a picture with them! I'm glad to know they were nice, too.

I agree, Plum Wine is too sweet. So, we learned from a friend to order both plum wine and sake then combine the 2. Now that is good!!! Watch out though because this is a stout drink ;-)

Definitely need to try that one!!

I just found your report and had to laugh at the Joey Picture and situation.
We we were there in 2007 We wanted to get a picture of all of us so My mom said that we should ask someone to take the picture. My oldest went up to this man standing near us and asked if he would take a picture of us. He said ok and we joked for a minute and then he took the picture. But the whole time I kept saying how familiar he looked.
Anyway after we thanked him a few girls approached him and asked for his autograph. It was then that I though I recognized him. I am pretty sure that it was Mehki Phifer from ER. I didn't watch it all that often but Everyone around did because they all recognized him immediately.
Anyway good report and sorry to go off topic. :goodvibes

Oh my gosh that is awesome! I want a cool celeb story like that!

OMG SOOO cool!! I would have freaked if I saw him too!! Very cool!

Gee...you totally can't beat seeing an N*SYNC person. Now if it were Justin...can you even imagine? How very cool! And what a healthy breakfast you had...that reminds me I have to try that french toast when I finally get to go to CP...eventually.

OMG SOOO cool!! I would have freaked if I saw him too!! Very cool!

Glad I'm not the only one!!

Gee...you totally can't beat seeing an N*SYNC person. Now if it were Justin...can you even imagine? How very cool! And what a healthy breakfast you had...that reminds me I have to try that french toast when I finally get to go to CP...eventually.

If that was Justin...I might actually have had a heart attack!!!

Great report so far!! Well done with the celeb sighting!!

Cant wait for more food (and drinks ;))

Just found your reviews today & I'm enjoying hearing about all your dining adventures. You ate at several of my favorite places, Ohana, Boma, Crystal Palace & WPE. I'm going to have to get some of those drinks you had, they look awesome.

Can't wait to read the rest.popcorn::

Great report - Thanks!

Thank you for reading & I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Great report so far!! Well done with the celeb sighting!!

Cant wait for more food (and drinks ;))

Thanks! I'll try to update soon. School is CRAZY right now (I hate that my school goes until June!) but I'll see what I can do.

Just found your reviews today & I'm enjoying hearing about all your dining adventures. You ate at several of my favorite places, Ohana, Boma, Crystal Palace & WPE. I'm going to have to get some of those drinks you had, they look awesome.

Can't wait to read the rest.popcorn::

Thanks! My drinks were delicious!!

So I had heard so much about this place on the DIS that I just had to try it out. Belle just had fries but I ordered the Lighthouse Sandwich which is vegetarian. I believe there was hummus, tomatoes, and broccoli slaw on it and the bread tasted very fresh. Here are some pictures of my food and the restaurant!

3543940722_1b088c1ddb.jpg

3543116617_8d78731267.jpg

3543108473_f795298c1e.jpg

Here's the view from our table above the walkway to Fantasyland:

3543105639_3cb9f22d5f.jpg

Later I had some Zebra Domes at the AKL and they were amazing! I don't like white chocolate but these didn't taste too much like it so I was good to go. YUM!

3543935076_8e9404fdf1.jpg

Also we got some drinks at the AKL pool bar again. Here's Belle's Bloody Mary and my Pina Colava!

3543944874_f48f083379.jpg

3543954546_2ff9805277.jpg

~Overall, I loved Columbia Harbor House and can't wait to go back! Zebra Domes were awesome and I loved my Pina Colava at the pool bar :thumbsup2.

Wow! Thank sandwich looks great, I will definitely consider CHH if we need lunch in MK!!

Pina Colava is sooooo on my list now too! YUM!

I know this is a food review, but those drinks just look so darn good to me right now.;)

Wow! Thank sandwich looks great, I will definitely consider CHH if we need lunch in MK!!

Pina Colava is sooooo on my list now too! YUM!

It was soo tasty and the drink was delish!

Okay, I just got caught up. Your reviews are great! :thumbsup2
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks and you are welcome!

I know this is a food review, but those drinks just look so darn good to me right now.;)

Um, I've been studying/writing papers/trying to get my group project partners to send me their parts of projects/etc. ALLLLLL DAY NOW! Imagine how good those drinks look to me!! LOL!

loving your review!

i have one question... The broccoli slaw on the lighthouse sandwich... Is it sweet? Like cole slaw?

The sandwich sounds good, but I don't like sweet slaw!!

Thanks and keep up the great work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter