Are you still coming? Email from Disney

It may be possible they are trying to figure out staffing concerns. A blog I follow said that Disney is recalling cast members but that they may be redirecting some to new roles. They are also hiring to roles where cast members arent answering recalls (or so the blog said).

I have a split stay with ASM and YC and got the emails for both. The way the options were worded makes it sound like they might be overbooked or not opening the resort, but I know both are open. Weird!

Weird but I was searching my inbox to see how much my stay at Pop is (I have two rooms) and I noticed the emails asking if I was for real taking the trip (haha!). I got them on April 13 but didn't pay much attention because I've already stayed at Pop since the reopening. Just now I realized they were the "are you going?" emails.
Heck, you really have to scroll down far.
My stay is for mid June. I'm thinking maybe they're thinking about opening up some more resorts.

I know my week is booked at POP already and I even messed around with the dates.

They can move me to AoA if they want in a Lion King Suite or at the Poly. Other than that I'm pretty happy where I am. But again, my guess is that they're considering opening more resorts. Just a guess.

I have yet to get one for my YC part of my split stay. Only got one for my CSR stay, and it came at 59 days out.

Weird but I was searching my inbox to see how much my stay at Pop is (I have two rooms) and I noticed the emails asking if I was for real taking the trip (haha!). I got them on April 13 but didn't pay much attention because I've already stayed at Pop since the reopening. Just now I realized they were the "are you going?" emails.
Heck, you really have to scroll down far.

Hmmm, good call. I just went to check my old emails and actually have received those for some upcoming stays. I admit, I did not fully read them in detail at the time figuring it was just the standard stuff they’ve been sending pre trip. 😬

Hmmm, good call. I just went to check my old emails and actually have received those for some upcoming stays. I admit, I did not fully read them in detail at the time figuring it was just the standard stuff they’ve been sending pre trip. 😬

I did the same. Totally missed the button to confirm and you're right, it is at the bottom of the page--went ahead and sent it just now.

I got one today for my June stay at ASMovie. It wasn't available online - I had to call. Online only availability for my stay is AofA suite - too big for just the 2 of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter