are YOU heading for a DIVORCE?????

OMG! I think I need CPR after seeing this thread pop up! :p

So it was Vault Disney. A newbie, apparently. :) :wave2:

I had to see who raised this from the dead. :teeth:

I'm kind of shocked that EROS never got all his posts deleted. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Pam said:
Alright, who said Beetlejuice three times in a row??? :confused3

:rotfl: There are some people you were just sure fell off the edge of the earth. Apparently, they all really DO come back. ;)

grinningghost and Pam what are the 2 of you dirnking?? Whatever it is pass it on!!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Boy, eros used a lot of questions didn't he? He was always such a curious fellow.

kejoda said:
grinningghost and Pam what are the 2 of you dirnking?? Whatever it is pass it on!!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

So far nothing. I'm trying to maintain a sense of decency so my soon-to-arrive exchange student believes I'm well-adjusted. ;) :teeth:

But I did eat some caramel apple dip - there's alot more to that stuff than people think. ;)

:drinking1
grinningghost said:
So far nothing. I'm trying to maintain a sense of decency so my soon-to-arrive exchange student believes I'm well-adjusted. ;) :teeth:

But I did eat some caramel apple dip - there's alot more to that stuff than people think. ;)

Beccy - two Pepsis and a strawberry flavored Dasani water... that's it....

Patti, I have some of that dip in my frige, I'll have to go dig it out. Do we dip it or drink it?? :confused3

I have some of that addicting stuff too. Just use a spoon Pam.

Ihave diet cherry pepsi.

Pam said:
Patti, I have some of that dip in my frige, I'll have to go dig it out. Do we dip it or drink it?? :confused3

I actually ate it with an APPLE! :earseek: ;)

I usually just grab a spoon though. :teeth:

helenabear said:
Holy crap!!!!

This thread sure made my heart skip a beat :scared:

Yours and mine BOTH!

I thought surely the world had turned upside down!

grinningghost said:

I usually just grab a spoon though. :teeth:

You can use apples with the dip? ;) The things you learn on the dis. :teeth:

grinningghost said:

Ooooohhhhh, aren't you the wild child!! :earseek: :banana:

Beccy - a spoon it is! :Pinkbounc I feel like such a bad girl!! ;)

Your a wild woman Pam!!!! Course we all ready knew that.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter