• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Are you booked with a Free Dining Offer? Poll: Have you been contacted and what offer given?

Contacted with new offer?

• Yes, received a new offer - 35% current stay

Votes: 130 53.7%
  • Yes, received a new offer - 35% off later stay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, only generic email

Votes: 38 15.7%
  • No email and no offer yet

Votes: 74 30.6%

• Total voters
I received the email last night as well with the 35% discount. At least this is saving us over 700.00 for a ASMo. Someone else had a good question about the park hopper tickets. i wonder too, if they'll reimburse us for that.
Yes as a credit toward your reservation expense

Nice to see math. I got pop with FD and upgraded it. Five nights for two adults. So I'm getting a decent chunk off. If the park hoppers were removed even better. August 30 thru Sept 4. I'm ok with the changes this far. I do hope I can add a night and day to ticket and resort. More so if the reservation system limits one park per day. We say see soon.
My understanding is eventually the expense of the Park Hopper will be credited back to your reservation expense.

We also received word from our TA that "in all likelihood your resort will be changed." We are currently at CSR. With a 35% room discount and a move to a DVC resort we will happily keep this trip. May just be a lower key trip from previous ones, a change my husband will likely be thrilled about lol
Why do they think your resort will be changed? Are they possibly planning to only keep the DVC resorts open?

Email received on Friday. Surname starts with an A. Will most likely be cancelling as we have a child with a disbility and I can not see how this will work for him at ALL. Masks all day is hard, reservation time for one park and I am unsure if we can be readmitted. He will have to go back and decompress. It is hotter than hades in July/Aug.

POP June 28 - July 3rd
Summer Free Dining Offer originally booked in Jan.

received generic email about we theme park reservation system, no dining and cancellation of fast passes.

Received a generic email this afternoon letting me know my ADRs had been cancelled. MDE is still showing the park hopper/recovery free dining package for my stay. Savi's reservation is still showing.

Just got an email about Morimoto Asia cancellation. It was one of the first ones to disappear and that was days ago. Still have Teppan Edo showing up. The lone survivor! My dates are 9/8-9/12 and I'm curious when my new offer confirmation will show up - I'd like to run the numbers...

Just got an email about Morimoto Asia cancellation. It was one of the first ones to disappear and that was days ago. Still have Teppan Edo showing up. The lone survivor! My dates are 9/8-9/12 and I'm curious when my new offer confirmation will show up - I'd like to run the numbers...
Similar thing happening here. I started receiving cancellation emails also. I have seen 1 or 2 dining reservations disappear off MDE per day since Friday. No package change yet. I have 2 reservations left. Teppan Edo and Chefs De France. Our dates are 7/31 to 8/8

I just got a message that popped up on my phone from disney regarding my upcoming stay but when I clicked on it I was sent to disney's website and It wouldn't load. So I went to my desktop and it still won't load...

I just received an e-mail with new package details from the recovery free dining offer. For me, it was nice reduction in cost, but still not sure about canceling this early September trip with limited offerings and regulations. Also, the tickets (2 day base) were still listed as part of the package. I have other tickets that were re-assigned to me from a previous canceled stay (now good until September 2021 - would like to save for another future trip) and an AP pass. Do you think I can remove the 2 day base tickets? How will park reservations work for resort guests with APs?

I just got a message that popped up on my phone from disney regarding my upcoming stay but when I clicked on it I was sent to disney's website and It wouldn't load. So I went to my desktop and it still won't load...
Just had same thing happen to me. Tried again. Finally got page to load, but it just seemed like the same update that was already there. Anybody get anything different or reservations??

Just had same thing happen to me. Tried again. Finally got page to load, but it just seemed like the same update that was already there. Anybody get anything different or reservations??
i just got the same hit on my phone. It wouldn't load on my phone so I checked on my pc. no changes there...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter