• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are you a leader, follower or a loner

I’m only a leader with my immediate family. So I guess that makes me a loner because I’m definitely not a follower.

we look down on follower but I think of a follower as one of the gang, that will go along with what everyone wants to do, you need these people to have fun

Like @ronandannette said, it depends on the situation. I do tend to gravitate to leader though. That’s only happened in the last five years or so, before that I was quite happy to be a follower.

Can I be a follower and a loner? I'd much rather take orders than give them, but I'm happiest by myself.

when you get together with your girl friends , who makes the plans, thats the leader
Lol - that's the loner part - I rarely get together with friends. I have 2 friends I hang out with separately. But I guess they usually suggest the outing so that makes them the leader. However, I decide what DH and I do when we go out ;)

Growing up I was a total follower. Now I don't have many friends, so I am a loner. I am only a leader when it comes to my kids.

I don't like to lead but I don't exactly enjoy being a follower either. I just like doing things my own way so I think that makes me a loner.

we look down on follower but I think of a follower as one of the gang, that will go along with what everyone wants to do, you need these people to have fun
:thumbsup2 Again, you come out of left field to surprise me with your insight. A few other words that describe this kind of person are easygoing, amiable and flexible. To me, those are all really, really good qualities. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter