Are you a coffee addict checking into POFQ Dec 8 or 9?

Applemomma

DIS Veteran
Do you want my coffee machine? Brought a little five cup coffee maker with me since I knew the in-room machines wouldn't cut it (and I was right) but I'm willing to leave it behind if anyone else needs it!

Nice offer, I might suggest you reword your title to say something like "free coffee maker available at POFQ December 8" Otherwise, I thought your post would be about some sort of meet and greet or something LOL.

We're checking in the 10th, so too late... But now I'm wondering if I should bring mine!

What a nice gesture! We won't be there at that time, but you are very generous to make such an offer. Have a wonderful trip. :earsboy:

angieand3rs said:
We're checking in the 10th, so too late... But now I'm wondering if I should bring mine!

If you would like it I'll ask bell services if they would hold it until Monday for you...its only two days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter