Are we the only ones who didn't know about MCO Starbucks?

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
Hubby and I fly into MCO almost every month, so we like to think that we know the airport pretty well. But believe it or not, it was only a couple of trips ago that we discovered the Starbucks in the airport! Is everyone else aware of it? It certainly is in a tucked-away location. The only way we discovered it was that we were staying in a hotel that hands out free copies of the Sentinel. I was poking through the classified section and saw "Help Wanted" for all the MCO food service locations...and Starbucks was listed! Hubby and I looked at each other in surprise and made it our mission to find it before our flight home. It's tucked away near the Hyatt, and I suspect that it's not well known because they line was very minimal for a Starbucks. Are we the only ones who had no clue?! Of course, it was just as well that I didn't know, as it is bladder suicide for me to chug their coffee before a flight.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I'm sure a lot of people miss it. Also there is another outlet of Seattle's Best at the recently opened Border's Bookstore at the Airport. Starbucks recently purchased this chain.
gmorning.gif

THATS AWSOME!!! At least the other 1/2 will be able to get his Starbucks prior to leaving to come back home-or even if we are waiting for MEARS...that should pacify him for a bit...his favorite Red Eye-2 or 3 shots!!!

There is also a Starbucks by the Delta gate. My DH can always sniff out a Starbucks.

Just an FYI - did you know that Tubbi's Buffeteria at the Dolphin serves only Starbuck's coffee - gotta love it!

OH yeah! I always get a carmel macchiatto with soy milk there for the plane! I look forward to it everytime!

Yes, we always get a big iced Starbucks when we arrive at MCO and that really gets us going for the rest of the day ! However I did not know about Tubbi's...........we are usually at the Boardwalk and I love taking an afternoon stroll with a nice iced coffee. We bring our Starbucks with us but its always nice having someone else make it!! Now if only Disney would put in a couple of Starbucks on property but that is a whole other discussion...............

Hey. Inkkognito...
What are you doing on this thread??? I thought you hung out exclusively on the DCL site. How many trips on DCL are you up to?? You and hubby are legendary at CC, those folks talk about you all the time.

Nope, I hang out over here too. Considering that we fly into MCO almost once a month, I figure I know a bit about transportation, and I also need information myself too!
We're leaving for #32 in a couple of hours :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

DH always uses a rechargable Starbuck's card. (Works like a debit card, only just for Starbuck's.)
He has yet to find any Starbuck's at any airport that honors Starbuck's cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter