Are We Ever Going To Get There? Help Cm's/or Anybody!

aanthony03

Mum of 3 Dalmations
Hi! I wasn't sure where to post this, so if this thread needs to be moved no problem.

:sad: For 7 years now I have been trying to plan a Disney Trip for our family. (My husband and family are from Australia). His parents came to visit ? years ago (I thought he would get a kick out of the trains, because he built trains and train systems in Australia), and that plan went out the window because my poor father-in-law had started showing signs of Pick's Disease, so my hubby and his dad were visiting doctors left and right to see what was going on and what could be done. They came back to visit when we had our 2nd baby, my father in law was not well, he wasn't talking and etc. It was sad. Anyway, he passed away last Oct 2004, and now within one week of each other my hubby lost his godbrother and godfather. I lost my mum to colon cancer 8 mos after we married. In this 7 year time frame we never got a chance to celebrate our wedding anniversaries, financial we are not well because of all the trips my hubby had to take to Australia our children had no Christmas' or birthdays nothing to brag about I know people have it much worse then us. I'm sure if the cm's looked on the computor they can see how many cancellations we have done.

I'm trying to plan a family trip this year to WDW (spend Christmas with Mickey) for us and maybe his goddaughter and hubby. I was thinking about getting a honeymoon suite or conceirge something that can accommodate all of us. I'm trying to make up for alot here and I was wondering if I would be pushing it because our anniversary is actully Feb 7th the same day as his mum and his late father. The childrens b-days are not until 1/21, 2/14, 3/2. I don't want to step on any toes at the WDW hotels. I was thinking the WL beacuse I heard it had great decor for the holidays. I was going to see also if I could get permission to have a little tree in the room decorated, and stockings on the ? I don't know do they have rooms that have fireplace? Maybe try to get a romantic meal for 2, and then 2 different character meals our 2 daughters and 1 son. I thought a ten day trip would give us a good amount of time to see WDW, Epcot, AKL, and MGM.

Are there any other suggestions I could try to get in on this 10 day trip? I'm trying now to budget everthing. I'm subscribing to The SouthWest Ding! for airfares. I subscribed to www.ticketmania.com and www.discountorlandovacation.com for tickets. My hubby will be the only purchasing an AP. That is all I hav for now.

i would suggest looking into booking a villa or renting dvc points for a villa. disney offers villas at the wilderness lodge villas, the boardwalk villas, the saratoga springs villas, the beach club villas, the old key west villas and the cabins at the ft. wilderness. i suggest a villa because they have studio - 3 bedrooms & sleeper sofas which can accomodate 4-12 guests and normally cheaper than a suite. the villas also offer kitchenettes which can save money on meals like breakfast & snacks if you make them there. i would look into booking now as the holidays are popular.

december is a great time at wdw with the decorations for christmas & special events like mickey's very merry christmas party at magic kingdom, special parades and the candlelight processional at epcot. i would suggest before december 19th for your vacation though because its value season which will save you money on room rates and the parks arent as crowded vs the actual holiday. 10 days is a great vacation time, make sure to have a day to sleep in, swim & enjoy other wdw recreation like behind the scene tours, spas, horse back riding & dtd. as for a special dinner or night for you & hubby that can easily be arranged either by having in room babysitting or sending your children to a kids club.

best wishes in your plans & for a fun wdw vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter