Are there any restaurants in MK that have a fireworks viewing package?

jalaine

Mouseketeer
Guess the title kind of says it all, ha! Are there any MK restaurants that have a fireworks viewing package (that would include reserved viewing area for fireworks w/ meal) similar to the fantasmic one at DHS or the Rivers of Light at AK????

There's a fireworks dessert party, but I'm not aware of any dinner/fireworks package.

Guess the title kind of says it all, ha! Are there any MK restaurants that have a fireworks viewing package (that would include reserved viewing area for fireworks w/ meal) similar to the fantasmic one at DHS or the Rivers of Light at AK????
No.

As OP said, Dessert Party only.

No and since there are comparatively so few TS restaurants in MK, they have no reason to offer any as they are booked solid without any extra offerings. The only dining package is the one at Tony's that comes with parade viewing.

You really can't see the fireworks from any of the table service dining establishments very well. A bit here or there or none at all.
Yeah, they'd have to just reserve an area, and they already have monetized several for dessert parties. Don't encourage them!

haha, ok, thanks everyone! I saw the dessert party ones, but from what I've read, they don't seem like a good fit for us personally :)

It's not a "package" but if you can time your ADR right then you can view the fireworks from California Grill at the Contemporary. I'm thinking I have read that if you bring your receipt back from an earlier dining time there is an observation deck of sorts where you can stand to view the fireworks. However, with castle projections being a big part of the new Happily Ever After show, it may not be the full experience -- meaning you can see the fireworks but not the castle stuff. There is another thread devoted to the California Grill viewing on this board you might want to check out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter