Are non-passholders allowed in lounge with a passholder?

kohlby

DIS Veteran
I have an annual passbut my kids just have that $99 card thing. Husband worrks at Universal so he gets into SW free so he doesnt have an AP. Can I get my family into the passholders lounge or is it strictly just for the passholder?

I have an annual passbut my kids just have that $99 card thing. Husband worrks at Universal so he gets into SW free so he doesnt have an AP. Can I get my family into the passholders lounge or is it strictly just for the passholder?

We asked that same question when we were there in October, and were told by the person at the passmember lounge desk that we could bring in up to 3 guests per pass.

We asked that same question when we were there in October, and were told by the person at the passmember lounge desk that we could bring in up to 3 guests per pass.
Thanks! One of my kids won't drink anything with sugar in it so I guess I'll bring in the other two kids.

UPdate - I didn't ask and no one said anything when I brought my 3 kids with me after only showing my pass. My husband held back as to not press his luck. I did bring him a cup of soda though. (One of my kids only had a cup of ice so I figure it's fair!)

Last time we were there we had the four of us with AP's and then 4 that had gotten in free with us (it was September). I enjoyed the water from the Coke machine. :)

Last time we were there we had the four of us with AP's and then 4 that had gotten in free with us (it was September). I enjoyed the water from the Coke machine. :)
We only have one with an AP and four without though, so a bit unbalanced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter