Are Masks Still A Thing In Park? - FEBRUARY 2023

This I have not seen for some time.

A more subtle option, perhaps, that I have seen is people (recently) wear is 2 masks with glasses. Mind, I am not in saying what she should wear.

Many places sell clear lens glasses that are not vision correcting, but just for fashion or filtering blue light. They are inexpensive and readily available.

Double masking is invisible if the top mask is bigger than the under-mask.
I'd also like to point out that even though there might not be a lot of mask-wearing at WDW, there is still a certain amount of mask-wearing on airplanes. And no one says anything if you're an airplane passenger wearing a mask. Some flight attendants still wear masks.

I'd also like to point out that even though there might not be a lot of mask-wearing at WDW, there is still a certain amount of mask-wearing on airplanes. And no one says anything if you're an airplane passenger wearing a mask. Some flight attendants still wear masks.
My comment was not about mask-wearing but rather the practice of wearing a mask+face shield+gloves in the airport. Glasses are common, but not full faces hields. I doubt anybody will say anything no matter what OP chooses to wear, but glasses will blend in better than a face shield.

We went Aug 2021 and then Jan 2023 and the number of hand sanitizer "stations" was night and day. I remember seeing just a few on this most recent trip so please bring your own if that's a concern.

We went Aug 2021 and then Jan 2023 and the number of hand sanitizer "stations" was night and day. I remember seeing just a few on this most recent trip so please bring your own if that's a concern.
Agreed. Way less sanitizer stations. But since we are in the restrooms throughout the day and can thoroughly wash hands when needed, the sanitizer wasn't as big or a concern. At least not for us. Also agree, if sanitizer is important, bring it along....

My comment was not about mask-wearing but rather the practice of wearing a mask+face shield+gloves in the airport. Glasses are common, but not full faces hields. I doubt anybody will say anything no matter what OP chooses to wear, but glasses will blend in better than a face shield.
Ah. Now I see. Thanks for clarifying.

Are people still wearing masks or has that pretty much gone away?
I'm local and visit the parks regularly. Probably 2-3 times a week. The percent of people wearing a mask is less than 1% in my estimation.
Also, she is asking is Disney still selling masks in gift shops?
I haven't noticed them for a long time.

I have a hand sanitizer bottle that attaches to my purse and take it to the parks. I noticed more CMs wearing masks than guests on last week’s trip. That said, I wear a surgical mask on a lanyard around my neck and wear it in crowded lines, when I notice others wearing masks to make them more comfortable, etc. I never even noticed anyone giving me a second look. Nobody is likely to give anyone else a hard time for wearing a mask.

We saw masks during our 9 day visit in late November and early December; perhaps worn by 1-5% of people. I wore my Disney themed masks from Etsy on the flights to and from and a few times when standing in crowded queues. And I had a small sanitizer bottle hanging from my fanny pack which I used frequently. Both DS and I came home with very bad colds (definitely not COVID) but attribute that to having no immunity to normal colds due to isolation in the past two years.

I spent 4 hours in two different parks (Epcot and DHS) this week and counted only two people wearing masks over that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter