Are magic band water proof?

Alice777

DIS Veteran
Thinking of going to Typhoon Lagoon this November and was wondering if magic band are water proof?

And also, is there "Characters" in the park to take pictures with?

Thank you

It rains a WHOLE lot in Florida. Pretty sure they are at least water resistant if not water proof.

I didn't swim, but when I was sitting by the pool, it looked like most people were wearing them while swimming.

Thinking of going to Typhoon Lagoon this November and was wondering if magic band are water proof?

And also, is there "Characters" in the park to take pictures with?

Thank you
Yes Yes YES!!!! My favorite thing about MB! Riding around and around the Lazy River, Popping out at Typhoon Tilly's, or the Landings Ice cream shop and grabbing a quick snack without having to go to the lockers to get money!!! Life is GOOD! ;)

Yes they are waterproof
3hghhEU.gif

No characters at Typhoon Lagoon. There are photo pass photographers at the wave pool.
Thank you. That's good to know. I'm not into water so I plan to stay off water but was going to follow my son to take pics of him but if there's photographers there, I don't have to worry about not getting some pics especially since he has Memory Maker pass.

We've been to TL twice and each time, LILO & Stitch were up front taking pics with guests. Maybe we just got lucky. I don't remember seeing them at BB though.

We wore ours in the pool and used them again with no problems. The only thing I would be aware of when in a water park is that they might come off in some of the slides.

They are waterproof to 20 meters. The only place I can possibly think this is an issue is if you were to do the dive at Living Seas.

No characters at Typhoon Lagoon. There are photo pass photographers at the wave pool.

There are actually photo pass photographers all over the place. They are in the wave pool, they hang out in the lazy river, they are at the slide exits, they are in the park as you enter to get pictures with the statues and with the beached ship in the background. They are great!! Also, I have seen Goofy in his old-fashioned bathing suit at Blizzard Beach.

We wore ours at typhoon lagoon. Wore them on the slides and in the pool and lazy river. We met lilo and stitch there and used our bands for the photo pass. Also did photo pass pictures at the entrance where there is a beach scene with an antique woodie car and another photo pass scene with a boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter