• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are EMH worth it?

Thank you jina. Since this is our first trip, we want to walk down Main street with enough time for our son to ooh and aah at everything, so I just have to live with us having a long wait for whatever our first ride is.

Peter Pan is a walk on at EMH rope drop (on non MM day) if you sprint straight there-.

Curious what you mean by this as EMH and MM days are the same...

The only way to be on Peter Pan with a short wait is to be near the front of the rope at rope drop. If we can't be on within a 10 minute (preferably less) wait at opening we skip PP. We always try to get there quickly, but to me it's not worth wasting morning time riding it if we can't be on quickly. So basically it should be your first stop, or you should wait until much later in the day. The line for PP swells to 30 minutes quickly and holds around 40 minutes all day. It will probably be even longer when it first re-opens in July.

The Sleeping Beauty walkthrough will take as long as you want. You walk up some stairs and see various dioramas through glass windows. There are written plaques along the way to read too. You can stop and read them all or keep walking and just look at the pictures. You can do this any time in the day as there is never a wait. I would do this later in the day when lines for all attractions are long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter