APs and Resort guests can now upgrade their magicband

I was just able to order two magic band upgrades. It took forever with refreshing and a bunch of error messages while purchasing but it went through finally.

Got mine after a few different browsers and multiple errors. As someone in the software design and testing field their website issues are right up my alley :)

Wish there were options for all of their current available ones from the store but found 2 we wanted anyway so why not.

Cool thing is it says its now 11 days before your trip you can order up until and still have them shipped (unless I read that wrong).

Meh. I’m so disappointed
The *other* block colours- Millennium pink, Violet, navy, black, white aren’t options
Not all of the bands in the shop are available to upgrade either.
Call me a forever whinger- but meh. All this hype for so much disappointment.
Me too! I was hoping they'd have some of those solid colors. I really wanted the lavender band. Maybe they'll add them eventually.

I ordered this morning about 6 am est without issue. Traffic obviously picked up.

Sorry no more “free” colors to pick from. But I have lots of free colors already so having some new ones to pick from at a low cost upgrade is a welcome addition.

I found plenty of nice options - obviously even more options would have been better - but this was a massive upgrade and roll out and I don’t see why they won’t expand further in the coming months or years.

I ordered this morning about 6 am est without issue. Traffic obviously picked up.

Sorry no more “free” colors to pick from. But I have lots of free colors already so having some new ones to pick from at a low cost upgrade is a welcome addition.

I found plenty of nice options - obviously even more options would have been better - but this was a massive upgrade and roll out and I don’t see why they won’t expand further in the coming months or years.

There are still free colors. Just nothing new, unfortunately.

B91BD94E-1C87-48F8-B972-C2440CE36BE4.png 81D104F5-B432-4BB7-851B-D9DC003DD349.png

Hopefully it's sorted this evening when I can let my kid pick one out! Not shocking that it's not working. lol

Website is still very rough right now. Lots of System errors and having to refresh a lot.

Did anyone notice a way to change the shipping address during checkout? I keep getting errors to get to that screen so far. We have AP bands to order, but we leave in 8 days for a 12 night stay.

I still can’t get on and I’ve been refreshing and clearing my cookies etc all day. I’ve been on Firefox, chrome, IE and iOS and nothing.
Does anyone know if the haunted mansion one is available?

I was able to order mine. I did get a couple of errors when I first went in. I just happened to check this morning and when I saw the errors I immediately knew they had to have been updated.

Does anyone know how these will be charged? I have a credit card on my account but for this upcoming trip, it was booked with my sister's credit card. I will go in and pay my half. I'm guessing it's just added to the total?

My mum and I are excited about the new bands! I'm getting the Thumper band and my mum is trying to narrow her choice down from her three favourite bands!

I was able to order mine. I did get a couple of errors when I first went in. I just happened to check this morning and when I saw the errors I immediately knew they had to have been updated.

Does anyone know how these will be charged? I have a credit card on my account but for this upcoming trip, it was booked with my sister's credit card. I will go in and pay my half. I'm guessing it's just added to the total?
When you finish customizing you will check out and apply payment for that transaction. It does not bring in your default credit card info or reference your card applied to the reservation.

I have 2 stays and I needed to do this 2x under two transactions (it didn’t allow me to charge once for both customizations). No biggie for me.

Just remember if you cancel your reservation that you will be charged $15 for each band (the discount applied).

Ordered a Moana band for my DGD, the rest of us have skins/decals so we just needed the colored bands. It took a while to get thru to the end for the payment screen, kept refreshing and trying again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter