April Fools!

Pearlgem

DIS Veteran
In this thread we can talk about April Fools Pranks that we played.
For example last night I switched my two younger sisters baby doll and stuff animal.

Also you can post actual April Fools Jokes on here if you like.

I read on Tumblr that for April Fool's Day every Faller (Gravity Falls fan) should draw Stan's tattoo (or Bill, or a pine tree, or the fez symbol, or whatever GF symbol they want) on the back of their hand so we can find each other. It's not official or anything but that's all I'm doing for April Fool's! It's not even a prank but it's fun.

That's cool.Also I tried to do another prank .On the refrigerator I put a sheet of paper which said April Fools was yesterday they didn't fall for it.But earlier I told them that Disney was going to park on Pluto .I'm sure if the believed me or not though.

So one of my classes (Ensemble, an all treble choir) have this joke where we do sacrafice circles (do not ask) and we also joke around with it. Yesterday we took it to the next level though. We got one of the kids from the Madrigal choir to go in the middle of the circle with blood on his face and look dead while we "sacraficed" him. The teacher eventually came and was freaked out. Her exact words were, "It was fine until the blood!"

It was so funny because one kid actually looked through the window of the door like, "What the heck is going on in there?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter